Death Dealer, Xenu, and Hulkbuster Iron Man Customs!

Jin Saotome

First up we have Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer! He started as a Wrarrl from the Legendary Comic Book Heroes 2-pack, used the old static-statue DD helmet and axe head, Prince Caspian shoulderpads, a Realm of the Claw necklace, Viking Spawn belt, and sculpted the belt face and shin armor with Aves Studios Fixit Sculpt. I used Testors Acryl Fantasy Series model paints to paint him and he's completly hand-painted, no airbrushing.

DeathDealer_001.jpg

More Death Dealer pics!---> http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/J...eathDealer.html

Next is Xenu, cosmic tyrant and leader of the Galactic Confederacy! I know some of you are WTF'n right now, but wiki him for more information. Xenu was created from a Gandalf the White body, Swordman sword for the robe front, Grendel's Mother's hands, Mr Sinister's cape collar, and LCBH Star's head. I'll either have an inbox full of death threats or laughter after this one. And if I disappear off the face of the Earth suddenly, someone send a Mars rover after me. And watch the skiiiiies!

Xenu_001.jpg

More top secret Xenu potos!----> http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/J...sToys/Xenu.html

And finally Iron Man in a movie-style Hulkbuster Armor. Since the new Incredible Hulk movie is coming up I figured the two could clash, Stark whipping out with his super armored suit to combat the jade behemoth. It was made using the Iron Monger body with new feet, arm, and shoulder sections of an Armored Core import figure and a regular Mark IV IM head. I used Testors clear red this time for a more solid red metallic color and darkened the clear yellow with some orange for a golden tint. The shoulders open up to reveal more repulsors too.

Hulkbuster_002.jpg

More Hulkbusting action pics----> http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/J...Hulkbuster.html

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice customs as usual, congrats on COTW!