iron man movie figures question

abazou

ok i just got the snap on armor iron man, but is that the only difference between that armor and the normal one? cause they look the same but the only diff is the armor on/off. Also i found a silver color ironman, who's that :) is it a prototype?

also is it worth it to buy all the ironman movie figures? to the people who own them which are the best?

the only 3 iron man suits i own are the ml series 8 and 1st appearance silver armor from mojo series. And the snap on armor i just got.

ok i just got the snap on armor iron man, but is that the only difference between that armor and the normal one? cause they look the same but the only diff is the armor on/off. Also i found a silver color ironman, who's that :) is it a prototype?

also is it worth it to buy all the ironman movie figures? to the people who own them which are the best?

the only 3 iron man suits i own are the ml series 8 and 1st appearance silver armor from mojo series. And the snap on armor i just got.

Well if you don't want to go on a hunt then I would say buy the movie figures, you can get War Machine, and a stand in for Silver Centurion. You would have a pretty stacked armory then without having to go on long hunt looking for the Iron Man figures you want, it would be a convenient move for you. So I would recommend you get the two exclusives and call it good. Modern Armor, First Appearance, Mark III/ Snap on Armor, Walmart Warmachine, and Target Red Repulsor would look good for display or MOC display whatever you perfer.

the snap on was the only one i didint get. the figures are awesome, expecially my iron monger. anyways, the only thing i hate about the iron man figures are their hands. ML's usually have articulated fingers, but these dont (i know they are not ML's, but they should have articulated fingers).

i really like these figures i have the snap on armor iron man,war machine,repulsor red(which i just call silver centurion,an the red and gold shellhead.....the only thing that dissapoints me is the leg articulation if hasbro could fix that these toys would be perfect in my opinion

i really like these figures i have the snap on armor iron man,war machine,repulsor red(which i just call silver centurion,an the red and gold shellhead.....the only thing that dissapoints me is the leg articulation if hasbro could fix that these toys would be perfect in my opinion

have you seen the new ones?

IMG_7529.jpg

IMG_7531.JPG

IMG_7533.jpg

IMG_7534.jpg

IMG_7529.jpg

IMG_7531.JPG

IMG_7533.jpg

IMG_7534.jpg

Nice new armors but how about an all blue Stealth? If I weren't an Iron Man fanatic I'd think these repaints are driving towards Stupid Avenue. I'd say enough already but I know I'll get these anyway. I'd like a comic Iron Man line with some more size to the character though. They could start with the armors in the new video game (especially Hulkbuster).

IMG_7529.jpg

IMG_7531.JPG

IMG_7533.jpg

IMG_7534.jpg

Nice new armors but how about an all blue Stealth? If I weren't an Iron Man fanatic I'd think these repaints are driving towards Stupid Avenue. I'd say enough already but I know I'll get these anyway. I'd like a comic Iron Man line with some more size to the character though. They could start with the armors in the new video game (especially Hulkbuster).

Check out my thread they are making a Hulkbuster armor, and more than one stealth armor. Someone posted the UPCs on the thread, check out the list.