Destoyer Please!!!

LegendsCollector07

I have been wanting a Destoyer figure for awhile now and I can't find one at a good price. All the ones I see go for 50 dollars or more. I was thinking maybe Hasbro should do a Modern Thor (from the new ongoing series) and Destoyer two pack. I know all the fans would really love to have that. Also since it is the same theme an Odin and Surftur two pack. Everybody loves Thor, and Destoryer and alot of people want an Odin it is a win for collectors. What do you guys think?

dude, i just got him on ebay like 2 weeks ago for 20 bucks. the seller had like 10 available and his buy it now price was 15 bucks. anyhow, thinking having him would pimp out my collection, i was kind of disappointed with his paint job. i couldnt tell if he is suppoesed to be gray or black cause the two colors are smudged everywhere, kinda like the sentinel colossus figure where the blue is mixed with black. know what im saying? anyways, yeah if hes going for 50 or more, then i guess you can wait

i was kind of disappointed with his paint job. i couldnt tell if he is suppoesed to be gray or black cause the two colors are smudged everywhere, kinda like the sentinel colossus figure where the blue is mixed with black. know what im saying? anyways, yeah if hes going for 50 or more, then i guess you can wait

all those that you listed were supposed to be metallic characters. Destroyer is a shiny dark metallic character. The sentinel is supposed to be metallicy as well with worn down metal. The dark parts are more for showing details in the sculpt more than anything though...

I really like my destroyer, i got him when off of cornerstore comics' website for 10 bucks. They had all the variants of wave 15 on there for 10 bucks... it was nice.. also got me a genis vell as well.. both really great figs. My only complaint is i wish toybiz wouldve made spikes on destroyer.. he seems alittle bland without them...