How much 25th stuff do you have so far?

DarthJoe

I was just looking at my 25th collection, and was thinking that by the end of this year, with all the new stuff coming out, it might rival my vintage collection. @lol@

Just curious how much 25th stuff everyone else has.

So far, I have:

9 unopened Comic Packs

29 MOC single figures

2 unopened 5 packs

31 single figures

So, that's a total of 88.

If I get all of the stuff I preorded from BBTS, this will increase by 69 more figures, and 8 vehicles.

This is gonna be an awesome year for GI Joe! :D

Wave 1: SE w/ Timber, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander, Flint, Cobra Officer x5

Wave 2: Lady Jaye, Beachhead, Cobra Trooper x4

Wave 3: Firefly, Zartan, Shipwreck, Stalker

Wave 4: Air Trooper x5, Gung-Ho, Duke, Storm Shadow

Wave 5: Destro, Flash, Snow Job, Snake Eyes, Crimson Guard x6

Wave 6: Cobra Commander, Rock n Roll, Torpedo

Comic Packs - Xamot/Tomax, Wild Weasel/Ace, Scarface/Fred, Breaker, Hawk

TRU 3-Packs: Crimson set

5-Packs: Scarlet, Roadblock, Snake Eyes v1, Baroness, Destro, Legions CC, Stinger Driver x4, Comic trooper x2

Vehicles: Hisstank, AWE Striker

All loose/opened...

I have almost everything. Only things I am lacking are the TRU 3 packs, the Night atch and the Target Hiss. Oh and Torpedo. I still need 2 of him, one to open and one to have loose. I have everyone else loose, including two CG's and two Cobra troopers. And also lack a MOC Red Ninja sadly

Draven

Waves 1-3 and 5 loose

Waves 1-5 carded

The Joe, Cobra, and Cobra Legions 5-packs loose

First 9 comic packs loose

The Target vehicles loose

and, the GI Joe Senior Ranking Officers set loose, mostly for Grunt.

Pretty much everything but wave 6, the TRU 5-packs, and the other two Senior Officers sets.

I've got:

3 five packs: Joe, Cobra, Cobra Legions,

Wave 1: Snake Eyes v2, Cobra Officer x2, Cobra Commander hooded, Flint

Wave 2: Lady Jaye, Buzzer, Sepentor, Beachhead, Cobra Trooper x alot

Wave 3: Stalker (non clown suit), Zartan, Firefly, Shipwreck (non variant tattoo), Red Ninja's X 4

Wave 4: Cobra Air Troopers x4

Wave 5: Flash, Snowjob, IG Destro, Snake Eyes, Siegie x alot

Wave 6: Rock & Roll, Torpedo, Fred VII Cobra Comander

Comic Packs, Hawk/Scarlet, Destro/Breaker, Torch/Ripper, Tomax/Xamot, Scarface/Fred Siegie, Ace/Wild Weasel. x 1 of each

And that's about it thus far. I've got a lot of what's coming down the pipe on preorder. Can't wait for wave 7!

I've got.

The GI Joe, Cobra, Cobra Legions, Cobra Night Watch, & Snake vs the Red Ninjas 5-packs.

Ace & Wild Weasel, Breaker & Destro, Cobra Commander & Duke, Crimson Guard & Scarface (x2), Hawk & Scarlett, Snakes Eyes & Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes & Hooded Strom Shadow, Tomax & Xamot, and Torch & Ripper Comic Packs

Armored Cobra Commander, Beachhead, Buzzer, Cobra Trooper (x8), Cobra Air Trooper (x3), Crimson Guard (x6), Destro v2, Firefly, Flash, Flint, Lady Jaye, Red Ninja, Rock n' Roll, Serpentor, Shipwreck, Snake Eyes v2, Snow Job, Stalker, Storm Shadow v2, Torpedo, & Zartan Single Packs

The GI Joe Senior Ranking Officers 3-Pack

That's a total of: 78 figs

163 figures - up to date, just missing armored CC

2 HISS, AWE Striker, and Specter.

Most are still carded/boxed as I just haven't had the time to open them. Also, since I don't have them displayed yet, there isn't anywhere but a storage container for them to go to after being opened anyway.

I have all of waves 1-6 MOC

All 3 TRU 3-Packs

Red Ninja Pack

Night Watch Pack-x2(traded 2 of the extras)

All of waves 1-3 comic packs(Destro, Scarlett traded away)

All 3 Target Vehicles

All 3 5-Packs + 1 extra Legions Pack(Troopers, Officers, RB, GH traded away, rest are in my customs totals, except Baroness & Scarlett)

22 custom figures

11 loose

6 Troopers

1 Officer

4 Stinger Drivers

2 Red Ninja's

5 CG's

4 Air Troopers

And I have some more figures coming in the mail, about 12 total.

i have wave 1-6 open and loose

comic packs 1-4, one open and loose except wave 3 snake eyes storm shadow

all three 5 packs open and loose

cobra night watch 5 pack

the target exclusives

and Silver PDD

all together i have 116 total figures

I just stacked a couple more singles on my shelf and was thinking.. man, I'm over doing it a little, lol

quick count..

26 misc single carded figures from the new waves that I haven't opened to fodder figures

23 loose figures displayed on shelf

3 extra comic packs for fodder under the desk

1 SDCC destro

2 Target vehicles and figs

and the kicker

39 misc loose figures I've gotten in trades/sales from various boardies...

yeah, I need to learn a little self control. Looking back up at the other posters, I guess I'm not that bad compared, lol

about 2 of everything, except only 1 black timber, and 0 yellow stalkers

Update! Found two Torpedo's and a CC Battle Armor today at Target to complete my loose set and now one away from a MOC set. Also got the Hiss at target. So now all I lack is the TRU 3 packs, Night Watch and a MOC Satan yeah I call him satan. @loll@

Draven

I've got everything loose through Wave 4 (stop laughing, it takes longer to get stuff out here), and three figs from Wave 5.

All the comic packs except the CC vs Duke one, and the plain SE vs SS issue 21.

No Vehicles, with no intent of buying them (and no way to buy them if I did since there's no Target on this island).

All three five packs. With multiples of the army builders from the legions pack: 4X Stinger Driver, 10X Air Trooper

2X SDCC Silver Destro.

I'm still waiting on Wave 5 to hit retail in mass, and everything else after that. I don't really have any fodder, mainly because I don't like the current construction, and wouldn't dream of trying to use superglue to put things back together, because I hate that. Screws are so much cleaner and easier.

But that's it for me.

And the card uses said Art. It was a nod by Hasbro to the character just like the blk Stormy is really Ninju Ku. I also have a feeling the upcoming Scarlett Pilot fig if real will be a Glenda or Quarell paint scheme.

Draven

I have all of waves 1-6 MOC

All 3 TRU 3-Packs

Red Ninja Pack

Night Watch Pack-x2(traded 2 of the extras)

All of waves 1-3 comic packs(Destro, Scarlett traded away)

All 3 Target Vehicles

All 3 5-Packs + 1 extra Legions Pack(Troopers, Officers, RB, GH traded away, rest are in my customs totals, except Baroness & Scarlett)

22 custom figures

11 loose

6 Troopers

1 Officer

4 Stinger Drivers

2 Red Ninja's

5 CG's

4 Air Troopers

And I have some more figures coming in the mail, about 12 total.

22 CUSTOMS!!!! I thought I was a custom junkie. Can you post pictures or links? 22 CUSTOMS! @deer@

Sorry I fell off topic. I have all released figures up to wave 2 2008, except crotch variants, back pack hole variations, Gold Head SDCC Destro, Shark tat' Shipwreck and Yellow Stalker. I tried to stick to diaper crotch figures. I also have only 3 customs after selling 2(Slaughter and Arashkiage Snake-eyes at evil bay).

So now all I lack is the TRU 3 packs, Night Watch and a MOC Satan yeah I call him satan. @loll@

Draven

:blink: Satan? I don't get it.

That was the international name used for the red colored Storm Shadow back in the RAH days.

And the card uses said Art. It was a nod by Hasbro to the character just like the blk Stormy is really Ninju Ku. I also have a feeling the upcoming Scarlett Pilot fig if real will be a Glenda or Quarell paint scheme.

Draven

I see. Thanks.

I just barely got into this, so I have one loose gray stormshadow and MOC Buzzer.

I'm hoping to find Zartan (I'm guessing is the hardest to find) and the Torch/Ripper 2 pack. I've always liked the Dreadnoks the most (the whole road warrior get up) so it will be nice to get cool updated versions of my favorite toys as a kid.

So far, I have:

All single carded figures thru wave 6

Multiples of at least 6 per army builder(air trooper x16)

All Five-Packs

All comic packs except the first SE v SS pack(just couldn't justify it, lol)

I have Shipwreck w/ variant tattoo.

I had yellow Stalker(loose) and Silver PD Destro, but due to financial difficulties I had to sell them recently, as well as SE w/ Black Timber. :-(

Have yet to see the TRU five packs or three packs, or Target vehicles(cuz there's no nearby Target).

When the Viper and B.A.T. figures come out, all hell is going to break loose in my army building. I will lose all self-control with the B.A.T., my favorite RAH figure.