Should House of M Iron Man be in an Armory Display?

LegendsCollector07

Well I just went on a hunt for some toybiz figures that I missed the boat on and I found both a First Appearance Iron Man and a Silver Centurion to go in my display (got both for under five dollars!). I already have Mark I, Mark III, a custom painted stealth blue Mark II , Red Repulsor, Series One, Thorbuster, Hulkbuster, and Warmachine already in my Armory display. Now I have a House of M box set I want to open just for the House of M Iron Man in the display. Now I don't want to pay for one loose if I already have the figure on hand (also because the loose House of M Iron Man goes for 20 to 30 dollars on ebay). I only open Iron Man figures figures for display, the rest I keep MOC. So this is my dilemma keep my House of M boxset MOC or open it and put that House of M Iron Man on display. To me the House of M Iron Man is the best looking Iron Man figure ever! What is your advice?

ta, you should, if you can put ultimate ironman in there

Yeah I know I have been on an Iron Man search for awhile after the two I recently bought come in the mail I'll start searching for that one too. I'll try to get that one for under five bucks too because I'm cheap. @loll@

I'm completely anal about little things like this with my collection, and I wouldn't put him (or the ultimate Iron Man figure) in an armory, simply because I like my toys to all be from the main Marvel Universe (616, I believe). Any other Marvel figures, such as my Colonel America, I set aside from my main collection. But that's only because House of M, Ultimate, Marvel Zombies, movie figures, AoA, etc. figures just seem out of place with the rest. That's just me though. If it doesn't bother you, then why not? Like I said... I'm anal.

Only if you think he belongs there. No one can tell you you're wrong.

yep, listen to this guy. since dcuc and legendarycomic book heroes came out ive mixed them with my ML'S. and i think it still looks bad ass.

Yeah, good figures are good figures. Whats the harm in opening a figure here and there. I have alot I don't open but the whole Iron Man Armory concept is so cool, I just have to open the ones I think belong in it. What is wrong with living a little? You guys are right!

i have my house of m iron man in my armory and i would say he goes quite well with them, however i would suggest having him flying instead of standing as he cant really stand too well if you have his jetpack/gun turrent attached. He is quite a figure to behold though.

i have my house of m iron man in my armory and i would say he goes quite well with them, however i would suggest having him flying instead of standing as he cant really stand too well if you have his jetpack/gun turrent attached. He is quite a figure to behold though.

Is it possible to see a picture of your armory to see how House of M Iron Man looks in it? I am attending college right now and I left the House of M Iron Man at home. I won't see how he will look in my armory until mid May unfortunately. I don't go home very often I like the freedom. @loll@

you know im after readin the story were iron man fight his Sentinel Armor when he went to put the modular armor on there was the Hereos reborn (protesus) armor in the back ground. I thought to myself that shouldn't be there. it doesn't exist in this universe. then i thought wouldn't it be nice to get that armor ( that why it is my second most wanted IM armor first being Neo Classic). so i say if it a iron man armor no matter what, where or 'if' it comes from put it in your armory. I mean i have all my regular armor in the middle with War Machine to the left and alternate realities to the right.That include Ultimate and HOM armor.

you know im after readin the story were iron man fight his Sentinel Armor when he went to put the modular armor on there was the Hereos reborn (protesus) armor in the back ground. I thought to myself that shouldn't be there. it doesn't exist in this universe. then i thought wouldn't it be nice to get that armor ( that why it is my second most wanted IM armor first being Neo Classic). so i say if it a iron man armor no matter what, where or 'if' it comes from put it in your armory. I mean i have all my regular armor in the middle with War Machine to the left and alternate realities to the right.That include Ultimate and HOM armor.

yeah, and in the animated iron man movie i saw the ultimate iron man armor there too, and also in the ultimate avengers 2 i saw wall the classic suits

but it was weird that he had all the suits in the animated iron man movie because in the movie he just started out....

yeah, and in the animated iron man movie i saw the ultimate iron man armor there too, and also in the ultimate avengers 2 i saw wall the classic suits

but it was weird that he had all the suits in the animated iron man movie because in the movie he just started out....

From seeing that armory in the movie is the reason why I started my toy armory in the first place. That is the coolest Armory I have ever seen, because it had every amror instead of ones limited to one reality.