I found The Target Exclusives

lldjslim

Thats Right I got them,

They were $9.99 and I had my freind w/ me and he works at the Target distribution center and I was able to use his 10% discount and on top of that I had a $5.00 cupon if you purchase anything in the store over $25.00.

So w/ my freinds discount plus the $5.00 cupon my total came to $23.00. Thats like buying 2 and getting one for free.

I feel bad for the suckers that are paying over $50.00 a piece on e-bay for these. I saw one auction that had a buy it now for all three for $150.00. What a rip-off? Thats over 140% more than what they retail for. Poor fools

Hmmmmmmmmm gives me an idea.

So to end on a closing note The Target exclusives are showing up at Target stores across the country. So go out and start searching for them.

PS. Don't be a fool and settle for a scalpers marked up price on evil-bay.

Congrats!

I don't think these things will be hard to find at all. Today (4/13) is go-day for these, so I hope all of you that suffered heartbreak that the customer service desk will get some love today.

Congrats!

I don't think these things will be hard to find at all. Today (4/13) is go-day for these, so I hope all of you that suffered heartbreak that the customer service desk will get some love today.

They are sold out at the Target I go to as of 8:31am. The toy manager said they only had 3 cases @grumpy@ . I got doubles, only left 1 of each on the floor. Is this it, will they reship. Some of the pictures online have handwritten numbered cases on the side with a limit. @grumpy@

I know that the case I saw had a number out of 6167. That number differed from the other pics online, so I'm thinking that the 6167 number was for that distribution center only. The target I was at only got 5 cases in, and it is one of the bigger targets, so I'm thinking this might have been a one shot deal.

I know that the case I saw had a number out of 6167. That number differed from the other pics online, so I'm thinking that the 6167 number was for that distribution center only. The target I was at only got 5 cases in, and it is one of the bigger targets, so I'm thinking this might have been a one shot deal.

The ones that I have seen in my area are numbered ____of 5834.

So hopefully they are sitting at distribution centers ready to restock.

I drove all the way over the border to check out all the Targets. Well I had to go to Buffalo NY anyway. And I got.....

Squat.

They have a Hiss tank at the Target on Transit Road for any lurkers who may be from the area.

I got mine 2 weeks ago. They were put out 'officially" on the 13th at the other local Target's. But the store I got mine at 2 weeks ago, no longer have any exclusives, Joe, Sta Wars, or Transformers. The endcap is now full of candles and no signs of them in the toy department, so I think they may be drying up.

man! that's really low takin figures from these exclusives. good luck on finding these, i heard they didn't even place them by the toy section but by the cashiers. luckily got some today, but left behind some sharks or whatever their called now.