Marvel Choses their favorite Iron Man toys

DennisW22

i just want to know where to find the Prometheum Armor on the left end below

2808header_banner4838899.jpg

check out the article here.

interesting how there mostly toybiz figs, but then again besides the iron man movie hasbro has only given us one iron man, i thought the movie mark 3 toy should have been on there.

just a questionaire for fun:

1) Whats you favorite Iron Man toy?

mines probably a tie between the movie silver centurion, and the galactus series war machine

2)Which one do you want to see most?

i want (big dream) BAF Autobot Iron Man, which he used to fight the decepticons with in the transformers marvel crossover. or the TinMan armor.

i just want to know where to find the Prometheum Armor on the left end below

That figure was made for a four-figure Avengers wave. Quite frankly, it's not very good. The sculpt is okay, but the pose is atrocious... and due to 5-point articulation (neck, shoulders, hips), there's really nothing you can do about it short of a massive custom overhaul (which kinda defeats the purpose of getting it to begin with).

On the good side, it is 6" scale, so while it will no doubt look a little out of place, it should be able to fit in a 'Hall of Armor' display without any height issues.

Here's more info!

My favorite Iron-Man I own is the modern armor version. I admit its has several flaws, but a least it's in scale.

The one iron man figure I would like toe see is a better mold of the classic armor. The Toy Biz one was too chunky too my liking, and the arms and elbows were kinda strange.

I like the movie figures a lot. I think I will be buying the mark III version and the Iron Monger.

i really like the War Machine from the toybiz series (i got him loose for cheap, so only had the 2 hand blast effects the the one for the gatling gun, no missles) and the Modern Ironman from series 8.

still on the lookout to nab a Hulkbuster and Silver Centurian from toybiz.

the Mk 3 and War Machine from the movie line are nice too.

Never mind I forgot I absolutley love the House of M Iron Man even though he did not make the Marvel list he is truly the most awesome Iron Man figure by far!

Yea, I'd place him as my favourite too, tied with the ML1 Iron Man. The House of M model is just a tour de force of sculpting excellence--easily one of the more eye-catching versions of the character.

Marvel Legends Silver Centurion is my default Iron Man in my display for the simple reason that he is not too big nor to slim (unlike the current Movie Iron Man legends) and look imposing next to other Marvel Legends and I like his metallic finish so much! And yes ... the other armoured dude, FFML Doctor Doom does not make him look puny!

There have been many Iron Man figures over the years, from Mego to Mattel, to Toy Biz to Hasbro. My personal favorite is the ML-8 Iron-Man. He is near perfect. The Mark 3 figure I want to pic up for the Adi Garnov look, but trying to decide between the regular or the "Repulsor Red" version is a tough choice.

As far as what I want to see: A re-make of the Heroes Reborn Iron-Man. The sculpt is phenomenal. Take that same figure mold and give it the standard ML points of movement and they have my money.

Um they didnt choose their favorite... this is pretty much every IM toy ever made...

IF you follow the link to the POST Marvel made, it pretty much has EVERY IM toy made.