who would you choose to do two packs of? off the top of my head:

Black Panther and FA Storm

Jim Lee Cyclops and Jim Lee Jean Grey

Havok and Polaris

Modern Gambit and Modern Rouge

Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman

Cyclops and Emma Frost

i'll take all of those.

like the idea, but we'd be getting a lot of repeats. especially Invisible Woman and Mr. Fantastic

I'd definently be up for:

Winter Soldier (new cap variant) and Black Widow

Captain America (steve rogers) and Sharron Carter Agent 13

Extremis Ironman and Madame Masque

Crossbones and Sin

Havok and Polaris

Mystique and Destiny

Kitty Pryde (with pony tail or classic costume) and Pete Wisdom (since we already have a colossus)

Squirrelgirl and Speedball

Firestar and Justice

Vision and Scarlett Witch

Spider-man and Mary Jane (Gwen Stacy variant)

Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey

Cyclops and Emma Frost (new Emma to actually look good. Cyclops could be the astonishing one, but maybe with mask off and glasses on?)

Union Jack and Spitfire

Dr. Strange and Night Nurse (or a Clea variant)

Blackbolt and Medusa

Quicksilver and Crystal

Iron Fist (modern outfit) and Misty Knight

Luke Cage (modern) and Jessica Jones (Jewel variant)

Storm and Forge (since we already have a black panther)

Spider-man and Mary Jane (Gwen Stacy variant)

Now that would be something I'd buy with out a second thought.

Actually can't wait for the Ka Zar and Shanna pack.

how has no one said this yet:

Modern Deadpool and Modern Cable(variants can be a weapon x deadpool, and an X-Man variant for cable)

Modern Deadpool and Modern Cable

yes that is true. if only the variant would be the beach fantasy versions of them.

or there could be modern deadpool and Siryn

oh and have a few more to add:

Modern Cannonball and Lila Cheny

Maddrox and Siryn or Monet (since he gave it to both of them)

Cyclops and Emma Frost (new Emma to actually look good. Cyclops could be the astonishing one, but maybe with mask off and glasses on?)

than would be cool but instead of his cowl off i would want a powerless cyclops, with a gun

than would be cool but instead of his cowl off i would want a powerless cyclops, with a gun

forgot about that, even better

Hmmm

Rogue and Gambit

Jim Lee Jean and Cyc

Polaris and Havok

Cyc and Emma (and agree a Cyc with glasses and no mask would be cool)

FA Storm and Black Panther (since Forge may be coming)

Winter Solider and Black Widow (and New Cap variant)

Those are the ones I would to have asap

Draven

im not sure mystique and destinar were a lesbian couple????

i vote for

professor x (hover chair) and moira (material lab coat)

lilandra (removable helmet) and professor x (army costume)

rogue and ice man

rogue and gambit

mystique and wolverine

mystique and sabretooth

storm (material cape) and forge

storm and black panther (interchangable head no mask variant)

originally claremont intended that, and for them to be Nightcrawlers biological parents with mystique turning into a man. but marvel thought that was too controversial. but it has not been established that they were lovers.

a xavier and lillandra or moria would be great. or with Amelia Voght.

another set i forgot:

Vulcan and Deathbird

Warpath and Hepzibah

deadpool and siryn (i want this so bad)

moira mctaggert and banshee (blue and yellow costume not screaming)

jim lee cyclops and jim lee jean grey w/ extra cable baby figure

polaris and havoc (x-factor costumes)

squirrel girl and speedbal (hahahaha i never thought of that but i'd get it, thanks for posting that)

thing and that blind black chick

Hawkeye and Mockingbird!

ireally want this.mockingbird was such a cool and short lived character.i hope the one that died was a skrull and the real one came out of the space ship.

Actually, Mockingbird has been around for years. She was with Hawkeye in the West Coast Avengers throughout the '80s. (In fact, I think they were a couple even before WCA was spun-off from the regular title.) A re-sculpt or re-release of the TB Hawkeye along with Mockingbird in her classic costume would make a cool set.

im still with storm and either black panther or forge but also.........

wolverine and deathstrike

colossus and kitty

justice and firestar

vision and scarlet witch

spiderman and gwen stacey

psylock and angel

dr strange and ???

originally claremont intended that, and for them to be Nightcrawlers biological parents with mystique turning into a man. but marvel thought that was too controversial. but it has not been established that they were lovers.

Actually, it has been established that they were lovers. While Claremont was barred from overtly expressing it, he did slip in several large hints. Things have loosened up a bit since then and it has been flatly said that the two of them were a couple.

IIRC, the original plan was for them to be parents to Rogue, not Nightcrawler... although the intention early on was to have Mystique be Nightcrawler's mother from another relationship, that was not actually established until recently.

Modern Deadpool and Modern Cable(variants can be a weapon x deadpool, and an X-Man variant for cable)

I'll admit I haven't paid much attention to the two of them lately, but I'm pretty sure they don't qualify as the sort of couple that this thread is meant to address. @loll@

thing and that blind black chick

LOL she isnt black in the comics and her name is Alicia Masters... and to be honest WHYwould anyone want a toy of her?

Havok and Polaris would be number one on my list (Polaris is currently number one on all my wishlists)

then i'd say Black Panther and FA Storm (with a maskless Panther and modern Storm variant 2pack)

then

- Spiderman and MJ (with Gwen Stacy and maskless Spiderman variant)

- Firestar and Justice

- Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey

- New X-Men Cyclops (with that yellow jacket) and better Astonshing Emma

- Vision and Scarlet Witch

- Xavier and Lilandra

Dr Don Blake and Jane Foster (probably be the biggest shelf-warmer in history, but I'd buy it...)

Thor and Sif

Executioner and Enchantress (more of a double-act than a couple, per se...)

Hank Pym and Wasp (endless variants of both would work, given Pym's inability to stick with a gimmick...)

Hawkeye and Mockingbird!

ireally want this.mockingbird was such a cool and short lived character.i hope the one that died was a skrull and the real one came out of the space ship.

Actually, Mockingbird has been around for years. She was with Hawkeye in the West Coast Avengers throughout the '80s. (In fact, I think they were a couple even before WCA was spun-off from the regular title.) A re-sculpt or re-release of the TB Hawkeye along with Mockingbird in her classic costume would make a cool set.

she is short lived compared to many other characters.she may have been around for awhile but she aint got such a long bio.even ronin's is longer than hers.

Surge and Prodigy

and granted they were never really involved, but had a mutual attraction.. X-23 (new x-men design) and Hellion

oh and would love the Hawkeye and Mockingbird

and my friend had a great idea, Deadpool and Bea Arthur!