KamenDreda

So what else do you want in 25th style?

As far was the civilians go, I don't see Hasbro going out on a limb to do that. I did however see a compromise at wallyworld yesterday. The speed racer 2 packs for 10 bucks, look like normal people enough. Granted theres no women from what I saw, or policemen/firemen, but its something. They looked ok sizewise and articulation wise. The good thing is they don't look as crappy as alot of other things out there.

BTW A-team I would buy in a heartbeat. I think they are supposed to be making a movie right now, so lets keep our fingers crossed.

This is just my quick 2 cents, I'll think of good things to see gijoe wise shortly and post.

man dont get me started on things I want in the 25th style. Theres soo many things I want Hasbro to do.

5. PG-13 female figures ie showing alittle more skin.

WTF????? Dude!!! What the F*** is wrong with you?

Not only is this an effing TOY LINE, and even tho I'm a hardcore collector, I know this is all mostly for kids...but its the EFFING ARMY!!!! GI Joes are SOLDIERS! What the eff do they not a bunch of hot hotties going around all stripper and sh*t? I can't even take Bazooka seriously cuz he wears a football jersey!!! Get it under control, Bro.

I got to say I back up the guy who said he hopes Hasbro doesn't read these ideas. I know its all in fun, but dang! These ideas blo big chunks!

This is the GI JOE 25th Anniversary line! That means they should stick to ONLY the GI JOES from RAH from the 80's and that's it. If they go adding original crap to it it just turns into VvsV or some sh*t like that.

Why would they limit themselves to just the 80's? The 80's did not last 25 years did they? The whole point of this line being the 25th Ann line is that it will cover anything Joe related that existed in that 25 year period of time, Hasbro has said this themselves. I do agree that Hasbro should lay off of anything brand new like characters until way later after just about everything from the last 25 years has been remade.

I'm all for a Zarana in a bikini from the Movie or Baroness in an evening gown from the Cobra Telethon. There is absolutly nothing effing wrong with me either.

There's this line that might be better for you. It's called Barbie and its all about pretty beotches in dresses. GIJ is about SOLDIERS whi kick major a$$!!!!! We don't need no frilly sissy figs in bikinis and gowns! Gimme an effing break, Dude!

I'm not your dude friend. @smilepunch@

I'd like to see someone call Zarana and the Baroness a frilly sissy to thier faces. You'd get your effing a$$ kicked or shot in the head.

It's not any worse than the badass women in James Bond movies. I mean they are not going to be wearing this stuff in fights. There is more to the Joe world than fighting.