As close as I've gotten to official confermation...

clonekiller72

Folks.........

Here's the real sad thing about this thread:

Its been reduced to pettiness because one key player made the choice not to contribute to the forums in a beneficial manner.

They chose to place themselves before others in the community, chose to squabble instead of share and are gleefully denigrating others in the process.

That's unfortunate because the "out" has been offered this person.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not petty.

#US1#

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO ALL: Out of respect for MysterioMenace, I cut down this quote box. I hope he appreciates it:

You are so juevenile!!!!

YOU ARE ON IGNORE.some posts i want to see,so i use that little button called "View this post",but most i just let lie.Me trying to ignore you? even if i wanted to i simply couldnt.you are everywhere.like a library hermit sitting to make some kind of snide remark about something someone said or hasbro.

you were still pwned you just DONT want to admit it,so you make up this big elaborate post which makes you look smart,when,you know what? no one thinks you are!

P.S i only put you on ignore to follow the mods rules.im such a lil angel when i wanna be :D

Why even reply to my posts if you are not bothered about them.or are you?

OOO000ooo00OOO00oooo im getting to you hehehe.

You will always be pwned,even if not post wise.im gonna be the bigger man and not reply to your next "story" as mysterio refers to it as.

i wonder what you are gonna say now? i will read but will not reply.dont see this as a white flag,see it as me getting tired of your pitiful attempts to be above everyone else.you should just put your white flagup now,because there is gonna be a day,when everyone you have pissed off at this forum will rise against you,and make so many posts that you will be overwhelmed by ammount you will just have to quote to try and come up on top.

-Fini-

TRANSLATION:

I have you on IGNORE...I do! Sometimes. Except when I can't control myself, and NEED to attempt a witty reply. Then, I take you off of IGNORE, and I reply to your post. But as soon as I'm done, mate, you're going right back on IGNORE! And that's it! "Cause I've had it with you...Until I need to take take you off IGNORE again, read your post, and reply...Again. But make no mistake about it...You're on IGNORE! (And I almost forgot...Uhhhh...I own you! So there! Now...back to IGNORE!!)

#US1#

PS I've noticed there's more than a few members on this board from the U.K. Why is it that they tend to have the absolute worst spelling and grammar??? I mean, c'mon...It's their language, right???? Just an observation...

P-PS Getting to me? Absolutely! This is FUN!!!!! Please...Keep replying!

Really anticipating what's gonna come out of the NYCC exhibit. Whatever the future holds for ML, I'll keep myself posted. But I'm busying myself with Spartan 117 and CQB armors from Halo 3 figures, really cool . . . Until Hasbro piques my interest again >>>

Heh, you and me both.

ML is my perennial line--I'll collect it as long as I like it, and I have liked it since inception. Hasbro has done nothing to turn me off yet, and I have faith the line is going to continue for some time to come.

And those Halo 3 figures really are the cat's pajamas too.

i think myself we'll only see the rest of wave 1 of the two pack. i mean they don't want to give us too much in case they have to change it. and no i don't think that the only thing we'll see just that the only 2 pack we'll see.

Really anticipating what's gonna come out of the NYCC exhibit. Whatever the future holds for ML, I'll keep myself posted. But I'm busying myself with Spartan 117 and CQB armors from Halo 3 figures, really cool . . . Until Hasbro piques my interest again >>>

Heh, you and me both.

ML is my perennial line--I'll collect it as long as I like it, and I have liked it since inception. Hasbro has done nothing to turn me off yet, and I have faith the line is going to continue for some time to come.

And those Halo 3 figures really are the cat's pajamas too.

Not to plug the HALO 3 line, but the Spartan armours kinda have a little similarity to the Extremis Iron Man armor if you look at it real well. Imagine them making Iron Man with the 30+ points of articulation (although they only claim 18). Ignoring the scale, but the makers have shown it's possible at this size. Whoo boy. It blows the mind !

I’m going to collect Marvel Legends for as long as they make characters and figures that I personally like. For as much as I hate to admit it, I’m sure I’ll sound like a mindless drone, there are just character that I’ll buy almost anything of in any format. That doesn’t mean I’ll collect the line entirely or avidly, but I’ll most likely pick up a few favorites here and there. For example, Mysterio so rarely gets anything that I’m almost always going to purchase anything with him on it. I don’t buy Superhero Squad, but you better believe I picked up the Mysterio set. That’s where I am with Hasbro right now. When I’m not frothing for the Build-A-Figure, I typically don’t buy an entire wave. I just pick up my favorites. I view Hasbro as my Toybiz leftovers. The character that Toybiz didn’t get around to making, characters that I so desperately wanted to display along with pre-made Toybiz figures and characters…I’m sure to pick up.

2 days to go people have patiant.......

@loll@ @loll@

I know asking for the impossible.

(fidgeting nervously)

I can't take it anymore!! DOOOOMED!

It's all doomed! Everything's cancelled!

Marvel Legends is cancelled! DCUC is cancelled! McFarlane is bankrupt! LEGOs is cancelled! Christmas is cancelled! Oh woe is us!

Okay. I'm done now. @$@ @eyerise@ @bounce@

2 days to go people have patiant.......

@loll@ @loll@

I know asking for the impossible.

You are saying this to people who complain about not being able to find toys right away two days after the first sighting :P

Me, I'm thinking we might be getting just 2-packs for awhile until Hasbro decides/retools the single carded line. No real reason or inside information, just a feeling. If we get a varied selection, that could be very cool.

Boy this thread is a much nicer place now. Thanks, Jase.

Even these upcoming 2 packs feel like they're gonna be a disappointment due to the fact that they will probably consist of characters that we have already seen done 10x each. I expect no real surprises at what we'll be shown at NYCC/SDCC from Hasbro.

Though, it would be nice to be proven wrong

I'm not an ultimate universe fan, so that 2 pack is something I would get when it gets clearanced in the future. Hawk...I mean Ronin looks cool, but he's gonna be a supreme HAND ninja in my play scenarios.

Check out the new ToyFare guys. Apparently, the legends have not been canceled, but I didn't see anything we haven't seen before. Hopefully, we can get mor info by friday. Oh there is a Jerry "the King" Lawler and Andy Kaufman Toys'R'Us exclusive coming out. I'm not a wrestling fan, but it would be a joy to have a sculpt of the great Kaufman. ENjoy your thursday

Check out the new ToyFare guys. Apparently, the legends have not been canceled, but I didn't see anything we haven't seen before. Hopefully, we can get mor info by friday. Oh there is a Jerry "the King" Lawler and Andy Kaufman Toys'R'Us exclusive coming out. I'm not a wrestling fan, but it would be a joy to have a sculpt of the great Kaufman. ENjoy your thursday

I saw Wave 4 in Toyfare. Guess that means it's not cancelled.