As close as I've gotten to official confermation...

clonekiller72

its just every thread.every thread he comments in,turns into a warzone.ofcourse with my help at times......heh heh...

Don't you have a football-riot to attend?

Or (hopefully) a Dentist's appointment??

@loll@

been there,done that.

havent you got a life to attend to? oh yeah you dont.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just every thread.every thread he comments in,turns into a warzone.ofcourse with my help at times......heh heh...

@loll@

been there,done that.

Hey, no hard feelings, OK? As an American, I really value the British, so I wouldn't want to alienate you.

You guys are A-OK in my book. Why, every 30 years or so, you even let us come to your rescue! It relieves us of the tedium of having to dominate most of the known world!

We did it in WWI, we did it in WW2, and if we really need to (ask nicely!), we'll do it again (Ever hear of "Londonistan"?).

Next time, after it's over, we may even let you join the USA! That's what friends are for, right?

#US1#

@loll@

been there,done that.

Hey, no hard feelings, OK? As an American, I really value the British, so I wouldn't want to alienate you.

You guys are A-OK in my book. Why, every 30 years or so, you even let us come to your rescue! It relieves us of the tedium of having to dominate most of the known world!

We did it in WWI, we did it in WW2, and if we really need to (ask nicely!), we'll do it again (Ever hear of "Londonistan"?).

Next time, after it's over, we may even let you join the USA! That's what friends are for, right?

#US1#

LOL

the most stupid post EVER posted.

LOL you really amuse me.as i said,NO life,so he takes his frustration out on the search engine on wiki,and forum members.i ask why if you are so experienced you went from that to collecting figures.and im yet to see your collection.is it all colour ordered? or from A-Z?

@loll@

#US1#

God, can't you make your own stupid thread to be a dick?

Your insults are not appreciated, Sir!

This thread is definitely NOT stupid!

#US1#

This thread is about MARVEL LEGENDS/ICONS AND THEIR POSSIBLE CANCELATION. Not about your job credentials. Honestly, who cares?? The two of you sound like little kids in a sandbox. If you want to keep acting like eight year olds you should do it in your own thread and not keep screwing up this one.

It's quite ridiculous.

God, can't you make your own stupid thread to be a dick?

Your insults are not appreciated, Sir!

This thread is definitely NOT stupid!

#US1#

This thread is about MARVEL LEGENDS/ICONS AND THEIR POSSIBLE CANCELATION. Not about your job credentials. Honestly, who cares?? The two of you sound like little kids in a sandbox. If you want to keep acting like eight year olds you should do it in your own thread and not keep screwing up this one.

It's quite ridiculous.

sand is fun.......

and its MINE!

@loll@

been there,done that.

#US1#

LOL

LOL you really amuse me.as i said,NO life,so he takes his frustration out on the search engine on wiki,and forum members.i ask why if you are so experienced you went from that to collecting figures.and im yet to see your collection.is it all colour ordered? or from A-Z?

@loll@

#US1#

"the most stupid post EVER posted." ??

COOL!!!!

And who said notoriety is worthless?!?!? Hey, it sure beats mediocrity, know what I'm sayin'? (Yes, I think you do...)

Actually, my collection of Marvel Legends is organized chronologically, based on the appearance of the characters in the Marvel Universe.

This means I include the Timely Universe, so I start with Captain America, Namor (the HASBRO version; he's OK for a Golden Age Subby, but he sucks otherwise), Bucky, and a modified FF Human Torch as the Golden Age Torch.

Then, just for good measure, I throw in the Sentry. Marvel ret-conned him into a vague era that precedes the official Silver Age (you know, he's actually "the first" Silver-Age character...whatever...).

Next up? Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Thor, Hulk, Ironman, X-Men (well, only Professor X...He's the only REAL Silver-Age X-Man that Toy-Biz ever did in Legends-style...Unless you count that wretched Jean Grey that Hasbro did...I don't), Dr. Doom, etc, etc...I think you know what I mean.

Then, I start with the Bronze-Age guys who are actually my favorites. For me, the Legends that best typify the Bronze-Age are Luke Cage, Dracula, MoonKnight, Captain Marvel, Ghost-Rider, and Iron-Fist. Oh, and of course, Wolverine.

Then I throw in the rest, you know, the crappy 80's and 90's characters like Deadpool, Gambit, Elektra, etc.

Oh...I'm sorry...Are you REALLY interested in how I organize my LEGENDS...Or were you just being nice?

#US1#

Actually, you know what's really laughable? When guys who hang out on toy message boards speak derisively of other people because they hang out on toy message boards. It would be ironic, except that the person who says it is generally so obtuse as to be immune to irony.

Oh...BTW...I thought you had me on IGNORE??? LOL!!!!! I knew you'd be back; I even said so at the time.

Man, I'm smart!

@loll@

@loll@

been there,done that.

#US1#

LOL

@loll@

#US1#

COOL!!!!

And who said notoriety is worthless?!?!? Hey, it sure beats mediocrity, know what I'm sayin'? (Yes, I think you do...)

Actually, my collection of Marvel Legends is organized chronologically, based on the appearance of the characters in the Marvel Universe.

This means I include the Timely Universe, so I start with Captain America, Namor (the HASBRO version; he's OK for a Golden Age Subby, but he sucks otherwise), Bucky, and a modified FF Human Torch as the Golden Age Torch.

Then, just for good measure, I throw in the Sentry. Marvel ret-conned him into a vague era that precedes the official Silver Age (you know, he's actually "the first" Silver-Age character...whatever...).

Next up? Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Thor, Hulk, Ironman, X-Men (well, only Professor X...He's the only REAL Silver-Age X-Man that Toy-Biz ever did in Legends-style...Unless you count that wretched Jean Grey that Hasbro did...I don't), Dr. Doom, etc, etc...I think you know what I mean.

Then, I start with the Bronze-Age guys who are actually my favorites. For me, the Legends that best typify the Bronze-Age are Luke Cage, Dracula, MoonKnight, Captain Marvel, Ghost-Rider, and Iron-Fist. Oh, and of course, Wolverine.

Then I throw in the rest, you know, the crappy 80's and 90's characters like Deadpool, Gambit, Elektra, etc.

Oh...I'm sorry...Are you REALLY interested in how I organize my LEGENDS...Or were you just being nice?

#US1#

Actually, you know what's really laughable? When guys who hang out on toy message boards speak derisively of other people because they hang out on toy message boards. It would be ironic, except that the person who says it is generally so obtuse as to be immune to irony.

Oh...BTW...I thought you had me on IGNORE??? LOL!!!!! I knew you'd be back; I even said so at the time.

Man, I'm smart!

@loll@

@lol@

i hang out on toy message boards because i like collecting marvel figures.you hang out here because you want to show everyone how you are intellectual (although you cleary are not!).

If you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO smart you must have realised there is a feature with ignore:

lemonheadsstupidity.jpg

so technically you are STILL on ignore.LOL

you just got so freakin pwned.dumbass.:X

Does he really think most of us are taking the time out to read his novels? How interesting they are. I’ll be sure to read the phonebook and dictionary promptly after. He's on his way to being banned, that is no one's fault but his own, so lets just enjoy him make more of an ass out of himself. Anyone want some popcorn? @popcorn@

@loll@

been there,done that.

#US1#

LOL

@loll@

#US1#

COOL!!!!

#US1#

Man, I'm smart!

@loll@

@lol@

i hang out on toy message boards because i like collecting marvel figures.you hang out here because you want to show everyone how you are intellectual (although you cleary are not!).

If you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO smart you must have realised there is a feature with ignore:

lemonheadsstupidity.jpg

"dumbass"? Hmmmmm...temper, temper, my little Lord Fauntleroy. Nasty words can get you banned.

Uh, yeah...I knew that there's an "IGNORE" feature. It's a fairly common item on message boards.

Per your own type-written message a few days (weeks?) ago, you put me on IGNORE.

Now, I must admit, I NEVER put people on ignore, no matter how annoying they may be. Why?

Simple. "IGNORE" is cowardly. It's the cyber equivalent of a WHITE FLAG. It means you're intellectually empty.

Sooooooo...The real question is...If you've got me on "IGNORE", why aren't you IGNORING me??? Presumably, by placing someone on "IGNORE", it means you don't want to read their posts anymore.

And yet...And yet...Here you are. Again. HOW FUNNY IS THAT??? I'll tell you...It's friggin HILARIOUS!!!!!! It means you couldn't ignore me if you tried (which, apparently, you've been doing...and failing!!!).

So tell me now, Prince Charles...Who owns who?????

HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!!!!!

#US1#

PS We're not laughing with you...We're laughing at you!!!!

Place your bet people.

Arrow given up on this fight 10 to 1

Lemonhead given up 10000000 to 1

There's nothing to bet on. ARROW gave up long ago. As for me, I will never surrender my convictions. EVER. The people would never forgive me.

LEMONHEAD 2008

For a better America. For a better world.

#US1#

Boy do I hate it when people don’t cute quotes down and end up quoting about an entire page of fan boy ranting. Please tell me I’m not the only one!

There's nothing to bet on. ARROW gave up long ago. As for me, I will never surrender my convictions. EVER. The people would never forgive me.

LEMONHEAD 2008

#US1#

Delusions of grandeur. And with that we’ve come full circle.

Does he really think most of us are taking the time out to read his novels? How interesting they are. I’ll be sure to read the phonebook and dictionary promptly after. He's on his way to being banned, that is no one's fault but his own, so lets just enjoy him make more of an ass out of himself. Anyone want some popcorn? @popcorn@

Well, granted, my "novels" are nowhere near as fascinating as this week's 5-6 highly stimulating "Legends I want" threads, or the ubiquitous, wonderful "Wish Lists", but hey, you can't fault a guy for trying, can you?

#US1#

Boy do I hate it when people don’t cute quotes down and end up quoting about an entire page of fan boy ranting. Please tell me I’m not the only one!

LEMONHEAD 2008

#US1#

Delusions of grandeur. And with that we’ve come full circle.

"cute" quotes down? Is that anything like "tarting up"?

#US1#

@loll@

been there,done that.

#US1#

LOL

@loll@

#US1#

COOL!!!!

#US1#

Man, I'm smart!

@loll@

@lol@

lemonheadsstupidity.jpg

"dumbass"? Hmmmmm...temper, temper, my little Lord Fauntleroy. Nasty words can get you banned.

Uh, yeah...I knew that there's an "IGNORE" feature. It's a fairly common item on message boards.

Per your own type-written message a few days (weeks?) ago, you put me on IGNORE.

Now, I must admit, I NEVER put people on ignore, no mater how annoying they may be. Why?

Simple. "IGNORE" is cowardly. It's the cyber equivalent of a WHITE FLAG. It means you're intellectually empty.

Sooooooo...The real question is...If you've got me on "IGNORE", why aren't you IGNORING me??? Presumably, by placing someone on "IGNORE", it means you don't want to read their posts anymore.

And yet...And yet...Here you are. Again. HOW FUNNY IS THAT??? I'll tell you...It's friggin HILARIOUS!!!!!! It means you couldn't ignore me if you tried (which, apparently, you've been doing...and failing!!!).

So tell me now, Lady Di...Who owns who?????

HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!!!!!

#US1#

PS We're not laughing with you...We're laughing at you!!!!

You are so juevenile!!!!

YOU ARE ON IGNORE.some posts i want to see,so i use that little button called "View this post",but most i just let lie.Me trying to ignore you? even if i wanted to i simply couldnt.you are everywhere.like a library hermit sitting to make some kind of snide remark about something someone said or hasbro.

you were still pwned you just DONT want to admit it,so you make up this big elaborate post which makes you look smart,when,you know what? no one thinks you are!

P.S i only put you on ignore to follow the mods rules.im such a lil angel when i wanna be :D

Why even reply to my posts if you are not bothered about them.or are you?

OOO000ooo00OOO00oooo im getting to you hehehe.

You will always be pwned,even if not post wise.im gonna be the bigger man and not reply to your next "story" as mysterio refers to it as.

i wonder what you are gonna say now? i will read but will not reply.dont see this as a white flag,see it as me getting tired of your pitiful attempts to be above everyone else.you should just put your white flagup now,because there is gonna be a day,when everyone you have pissed off at this forum will rise against you,and make so many posts that you will be overwhelmed by ammount you will just have to quote to try and come up on top.

-Fini-

Folks.........

Here's the real sad thing about this thread:

Its been reduced to pettiness because one key player made the choice not to contribute to the forums in a beneficial manner.

They chose to place themselves before others in the community, chose to squabble instead of share and are gleefully denigrating others in the process.

That's unfortunate because the "out" has been offered this person.

If they know so much.....as they so very much want others to believe, they could share what they know. That's when forums like this work best.

If they are not interested in sharing their insights into the hobby or the world at large.........then what are they doing with their conduct?

The word is called "trolling".

If you have found any of the "contributors" in this thread ( myself included) to be offensive or inciting flames then feel free to report the thread and "problem posters" to the moderators.

Its your perogative to exercise.

Obviously, if people appear unwilling to change, a warning may change their conduct.......or outright banning them certainly will.

If the forums are good, its because everyone is making them good, if they are bad......well...........