More new preorders in HasbroShop

Blackmada

They have lited the two Entertainment packs, the four vehicle packs (VAMP, etc.) the wave with cartoon Baroness and TF Flint and the wave 9 with the BAT.

If you go to new to Hasbro Shop on the main page and then GI Joe you will get them all listed together.

I ordered all of the vehicles, the DVD packs and 1 each of the BAT and Snow Serpent, used this code, SPRCAT8 and it gave me free shipping and 10% off. All that for $108.93.

There also seems to be a limit of one on the BAT and Snow Serpent.

thanks for the heads up. i am PUMPED i can use the code still. i just pre ordered the TF animated line as well. saved myself a bunch of cash doing this.

they didnt have the bats or a bunch of other single packs up for pre-orders. it sucks that most of them are being raised to 6.99 now:(

Can someone PLEASE place an order for me, they wont ship to CAnada or accept Canadian credit cards!

Wait until later this spring. They said they were creating a Canadian site or working on selling to Canada on one of the Star Wars Canada fan sites.

I pre-ordered the Battle Packs....just a tad cheaper than BBTS.

I had the Battle Packs and vehicles preordered fro BBTS and figured up that by going through HasbroShop with the discound and free shipping along with slightly cheaper prices I saved $35. It just added up to a better deal.

I like shopping with BBTS and have never had a problem with them. I feel bad cancelling so many preorders but I am a thrifty shopper. I go where the prices are lower.

I was able to get the M.A.S.S. Device and WEATHER DOMINATOR packs. the price raise is not a big thing for me, a dollar and some change more wouldn't effect my budget if it did ,it's time for a second job to support my joe habit @Smoke2@ @smilepunch@

Thanks for the heads up, but BBTS hasn't wronged me so far, so I'll stick with them, even if it costs me a bit more. :P

Thanks for the heads up (and the promo code)! I ordered the DVD packs and the Vamp for $49.47.

Thanks for the heads up (and the promo code)! I ordered the DVD packs and the Vamp for $49.47.

can i please get the promo code too. please....

the code was in the first post: SPRCAT8

HTS is such a problematic site that I'm not sure I wanna go through the risk of preordering. Half the stuff there always says "sold out".

Can someone PLEASE place an order for me, they wont ship to CAnada or accept Canadian credit cards!

Wait until later this spring. They said they were creating a Canadian site or working on selling to Canada on one of the Star Wars Canada fan sites.

Wow, that sucks, but I bet Hasbro will say something at JoeCanuck on the 19th. Man, I wish I could go....it sounds like you guys have a heck of a time for a one-day con. I am going to make it a point to go up there next year since the US$ and CAN$ are trading at nearly 1:1.

I pre-ordered the Battle Packs....just a tad cheaper than BBTS.

I had the Battle Packs and vehicles preordered fro BBTS and figured up that by going through HasbroShop with the discound and free shipping along with slightly cheaper prices I saved $35. It just added up to a better deal.

I like shopping with BBTS and have never had a problem with them. I feel bad cancelling so many preorders but I am a thrifty shopper. I go where the prices are lower.

Same here. Which lead's to my next response.......

Thanks for the heads up, but BBTS hasn't wronged me so far, so I'll stick with them, even if it costs me a bit more. :P

Don't worry Joe, BBTS gets PLENTY of my money.....PLENTY. However, it seems that BBTS is in no shortage of people lining up for product....so if I back out, believe me, someone will gladly take my place.

With the constant fluxuation of the new Joe figures on HTS.I am just going to want until retail.The way HTS is preordring these is laughable.I was albe to get the Vamp,Mini tank/Air Chariot,and the 2 DVD packs.Other then that everything is either coming soon or is out of stock.