BEST COMIC BASED CARTOON!!!

SpidermanClassics

What do you think is the best comic based cartoon?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is the best comic book based cartoon?

• 1994 Spider-Man
    • Batman TAS 90's
    • X-Men 90's
    • X-Men Evolution
    • Superman 90's
    • Iron man 90's
    • Spawn HBO series
    • Superfreinds classic
    • Spectacular Spider-Man
    • The Batman

Given some are DC and this is a marvel forum but come on people...something tells me a DC cartoon is going to get the most votes.

(yes I know my last post was kinda similar but reading the comments and such sparked the idea of lets just see what everyones favorite comic book cartoon is. So here we are!)

p.s. im sure theres lots of other comic based cartoons that are not on this list but it only allows me to do 10 so sorry if you're favorite didnt make it on here. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to say the 90s X-men cartoon. That's what got me into comics when I was a kid. I do have to say though, that X-men evolution was really good as well, just sucks they haven't released the final season on dvd yet.

and what's with no Spider-man and his Amazing Friends love???

i have to say the 90s X-men cartoon. That's what got me into comics when I was a kid. I do have to say though, that X-men evolution was really good as well, just sucks they haven't released the final season on dvd yet.

Nice yeah I can see why you choose that than :)

haha love that show too! Just not enough room.

i really can't remember much of the 90s spider-man and iron man cartoons. I vaguely remember watching them. of course for the X-men i watched them all again about 2 years ago when they were playing them on Toon Disney, then i got the bootlegged dvd set. did the same recently with Spider-man and his amazing friends, and its much higher quality than even the xmen set since i guess they replayed Amazing Friends recently.

i chose the 90's x-men cartoon for the same reason. JLU was my favorite (even though i prefer Marvel) but, 90's x-men is just classic and had the best characters.

I'd say JLU and Superman would be close seconds - but the 90's X-Men cartoon always will be my favorite comic based book cartoon. I mean, i tend to be a marvel kinda guy - but i enjoy the DC cartoons. I own the JL cartoon on dvd, but i wish they'd just release the X-Men cartoon on dvd.

I'm still anxiously awaiting that new Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon - it has potential to be as good as the 90's X-Men cartoon.

90's X-Men TAS

Like other's have said...it's what really got me interested in comic book heroes in the early 90's.

Also, it stayed pretty true to the comics as far as the characters went.

I'm not voting cause I don't like the idea of comparing the two series marvel and dc each has its own good & bad :D Were i to vote out of marvel alone I would pick the xmen tas & the spiderman TAS :)

my fave is x men 90's cartoons, my fave episode is ''savage at heart part 1 and two'' its when sauron takes storm and releses her self controlla dn she goes to the savage land and goes crazy, wooooow best ever episode ever, with garok sauron zeladain, lol, soooo soooo soooo cooooool.

this is a music video from it theri was the full episode on youtube but its gone, :( , but its still cool. :)

i really liked the x men evolution aswell but i think storm visually has the best scenes in anything, take a look.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCZk1XGXLk8...feature=related

x-men 90's all the way. but there are a lot of good choices though. i was onle y 6 years old and i remember crying when bishop was gonna shoot gambit and then a "to be continued" showed up. then the next week i thanks g*d that gambit was still alive. yay!

The X-Men had more stories straight from the comic books. The art got better through the years,and they had more MARVEL cameo's than any other cartoon.

Never metioned F.F. or HULK from 90's. I loved them as well.

I love all cartoons,am watching SUPERFRIENDS right now on DVD.

I voted for Batman-TAS. DC's animated efforts put Marvel to shame, both in the quality of the animation, and the writing.

In that regard, my TRUE favorite is JUSTICE LEAGUE-TAS. BATMAN BEYOND was also great.

Why weren't these on the list??

#US1#

I voted for Batman-TAS. DC's animated efforts put Marvel to shame, both in the quality of the animation, and the writing.

In that regard, my TRUE favorite is JUSTICE LEAGUE-TAS. BATMAN BEYOND was also great.

Why weren't these on the list??

#US1#

How true. Let's not forget the impact BTAS had on the comic (Mr. Freeze, Harley Quinn, Renee Montoya). In fact, pretty much all the Bruce Timm animated DC shows (Batman, Superman, Justice League and Batman Beyond) are better than all of Marvel's late '90's cartoons.

Marvel has DC beat in several areas. Television is not one of them.

X-Men got rough near the end in terms of animation quality but those first two seasons (The Sentinels and the Mr. Sinister arcs) were very well written.

When I look back Spider-Man was pure garbage. It took them like three episodes to start reusing web-slinging shots, characters were talking without moving their mouth and the stories became absolutely ridiculous (anyone remember Carnage stealing souls for Dormammu?). FF and Iron Man weren't much better.

x-men animated series of the 90's... hands down.

I agree.