The Armors Of Iron Man

Scott

ya i hope the supposed new toy line is based off of some of these, i wonder if you fight the hulk in the game? that would be sweet, but that sucks the silver centurion suit is exclusive to the xbox 360, i have the ps3 but id rather have the silver centurion over the ultimate suit, plus the SC is his most powerful out of that line up

i think you might be able to fight the hulk though, at least maybe you can fight ironman in the hulk game cause i found this:

Hulk_Flagg__scaled_600.jpg

I saw these armors this morning and almost started a thread about them. I'd love figures of every single one of these. I'd especially love a new classic Iron Man. I'm more interested in the game now than I was originally. I hope these aren't just skins with different stats like Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Hulkbuster looks awesome with its movie design influence. Don't be shocked if we see alternate suits make a cameo in the movie.

I saw these armors this morning and almost started a thread about them. I'd love figures of every single one of these. I'd especially love a new classic Iron Man. I'm more interested in the game now than I was originally. I hope these aren't just skins with different stats like Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Hulkbuster looks awesome with its movie design influence. Don't be shocked if we see alternate suits make a cameo in the movie.

Yeah an armory box set of these versions would fly off the shelves, or maybe even an armory wave (excluding the ones already done in the movie line). I wouldn't mind a reissue of ultimate Iron Man either, I missed the boat on that one, I should have started collecting earlier.

pretty sweet, i was watching a video of the game last night, looks fun. don't know if i'll drop 60 for it when it comes out though. Not a huge fan of exclusives between consoles. don't mind when its between old systems (ps2) and the newer ones (ps3, 360). but don't mind missing out on the Ultimate armor.

Good god we need toys of these. I mean, even the classic ones. Just design the toys right off of those computer sculpts. Grade A toys right there.

Most of all, though, we need that Hulkbuster armor. AWESOME. I want it in all colors.