IRONMAN MOVIE FIGURES: tell us what you think.

pooda

wow, i didnt know there was a variant to the WM. i got the black bellied on off ebay for 10 bucks shipped, so im happy, plus tahts the one i wanted. surprisingly, i have seen 1 of the war machines at wal-mart, and ive been to 3 or 4 in the past 2 weeks.

other than WM, i have the regular old painted iron man, and i love both figures. once i see a mark 1 at a walmart, ill pick him up too

wow, i didnt know there was a variant to the WM. i got the black bellied on off ebay for 10 bucks shipped, so im happy, plus tahts the one i wanted. surprisingly, i have seen 1 of the war machines at wal-mart, and ive been to 3 or 4 in the past 2 weeks.

other than WM, i have the regular old painted iron man, and i love both figures. once i see a mark 1 at a walmart, ill pick him up too

yeah...war machine is the wal mart exclusive, as silver centurion is the target exclusive.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys! look at what jin did to the ironman movie figs....great! jin is one of the best custom fig makers there is! as you can see, he doesnt play when it comes to perfection! look under the customs thread for Jin Saotome.

Here's my take on the 'battle damaged' Iron Man after he gets shot out of the sky by the tank. He has his little rocket-launcher that can be attached to his arm too. I used a Prototype armor movie Iron Man figure for this figure and cracked him open, installing a really small LED system in his torso. It has a center sphere and inner ring glow when you have the chestplate off and then spreads out to a full glow when you pop the chest on! Also there's a dedicated on/off switch so the light stays on. I scuffed him up something terrible and gave him dust/splatter effects because getting shot right between the eyes with a tank shell leaves a mark or two. Enjoy!

img-resized.png Reduced: 90% of original size [ 792 x 1651 ] - Click to view full imageIronManChestLight_Strip.jpg

--------------------

"If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

"Go back to playing video simulations, weakling!"

"What is V.A.? Variant Armour, used in combat!"

DangerousToysSmall.jpg

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!

• 2 weeks later...

THIS WAS DONE BY jeditaz27

Here is my latest custom. Movie Iron Monger. Added some articulation to the hips via ball joints from the shoulders of a spare DCSH figure, broke this guy open, and added an LED system to the chest...AND the head! Believe it or not, the head was the easy part. The chest gave me the troubles. I went with a dimmer led than I would use on something like Iron Man. The dimmer led's make it look more dark and menacing in my opinion. Also made a panel in the back to remove and replace the batteries, and added an on/off switch. This guy turned out so great that I wanted him to have a more metallic paint job. Let me know what you guys think, and as always, more pics on my site..... http://jeditaz27.googlepages.com/home .....and you know what site to look on if you are interested in purchasing!

img-resized.png Reduced: 90% of original size [ 800 x 606 ] - Click to view full imagehpim1482.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 90% of original size [ 800 x 606 ] - Click to view full imageHPIM1486.jpg

--------------------

SignatureBannerrightsize.jpg

Jeditaz's Customs...visit my site to see my latest!

done by TonyzCustomz

Here is another movie Iron man figure repainted in line with the comics. He was a Mark III Figure repainted with Alclad Polished Aluminum for the real metal look and was given a glaze of Reaper Master Line Clear Red for the bright red that you see(Looks orange but I sware here it is the brightest red you have ever seen). Top him off with a Clear coat of Future Polish and this shiny guy was done!

Full gallery here http://tonyzcustomz.com/links/immslvrcent.html

2459426581_668656538e_o.jpg

2459424529_8b6cfdc3cb_o.jpg

--------------------

Always Accepting Commissions, PM or Email

2131814007_96a3db2d69_o.jpg

DONE BY TonyzCustomz

Here is another movie Iron man figure repainted in line with the comics. He was a Mark III Figure repainted with Alclad Polished Aluminum for the real metal look and was given a glaze of Reaper Master Line Clear Blue for the deep blue that you see. Top him off with Red eyes, chest piece and a Clear coat of Future Polish and this shiny guy was done!

For full gallery go here http://tonyzcustomz.com/links/immstealth.html

2459431199_540f64c5a5_o.jpg

2459426807_437ff52bf2_o.jpg

--------------------

Always Accepting Commissions, PM or Email

2131814007_96a3db2d69_o.jpg

done by Passion Designs

Custom Captain "Ironman" America

One day I was checking out some fanart on a websites forum. THere i came across this crossover verison of Ironman/Captain America. I totally had to try a custom out of this concept. This is a some concept art from an artist called Juggertha . The basefigure is from the Ironman movie toys. I re-sculpted the chest to add the star. The forearm shield guns are made from a tip of a plastic spoon, then resculpted, with the addition of missiles mounted to the bottom. It's really cool concept, I did make two of them but I just wanted one for the pic, I like the look. Now is has a magnet on the underside to attach its self to the arm. The arm has a nail head glue to the elbow joint for the magnet. Simple repaint after that, I guess Tony Stark made Steve Rogers a suit after the Civil War ended.

capiron.jpg

capiron3.jpg

capiron.jpg

Concept art

juggart.jpg

--------------------

www.PassionDesignsInc.com

banner.jpg

done by Jin Saotome

Oh man, Tony Stark has hit the liquor again! This custom was inspired by one of David Willis' of Shortpacked.com's strips he did for Toy News International. I took the regular Mark IV and repainted it with sickly green and vomit brown detail, adding some red lines under IM's eyes for that 'been out drinkin' look and puke on his armor. A few mini beer cans and a bottle of Bacardi completed the image. But wait, Willis even drew up some original art based on the figure that's halariously awesome! It's art imitating art imitating life imitating art.. or something... yeah!

IronBarf_Strip.jpg

DONE BY Jin Saotome

Hey there all! I have a rather large update of characters here, been busy with the marvel Legends again!

First, Iron Man in a somewhat-movie version with dark metallics:

IronManMetal_003.jpg

More pics---> HERE

Stealth Iron Man movie version:

IronStealthMov_002.jpg

More pics----> HERE

Haven't seen a single one in person yet but I heard that the QC is turd!

Haven't seen a single one in person yet but I heard that the QC is turd!

with all the other crappy figs hasbro has released for marvel......these are great, compared to the others.

I found two of the Iron Mongor figures. One has the red center piece and red eyes the other has the blue chest piece and blue eyes, so im guessing its a chase figure to be movie accurate, have NOT found the one with the opening cockpit but do have the WM from Walmart, its pretty cool.

JIN STRIKES AGAIN!!!

"Stark Industries is pleased to present its next in the line of functional armors. Wether you're fighting off Mongol hoards or dealing with pesky Ninja, the Samurai Iron Man suit is prepared for the task!" After seeing so many incarnations of Iron Man I had to tackle the Samurai armor one. But I didn't want to go the green/black/chrome route. Instead I stuck with the original colors but mixed them up a bit with black and silver as well.

Samurai IM was made from a Movies Masters Dark Knight Batman body and head/hands/feet from the Face Off Iron Man. His armor is rearranged a McFarlane Halo 3 Brute Chieftan armor, wrist claws from a House of M Wolverine flight pack, and the back guards from a Sigma 6 Samurai Snake Eyes. Combine them all together and he's ready for some feudal action!

img-resized.png Reduced: 76% of original size [ 936 x 2162 ] - Click to view full imageSamIronMan_Strip.jpg

--------------------

"If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

"Go back to playing video simulations, weakling!"

"What is V.A.? Variant Armour, used in combat!"

DangerousToysSmall.jpg

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!

I finally got the regular Mark 3 and its quite nice indeed.

I don't like how the hand and the wrist thing is working though... The joint is kinda wasted.

regular Mark 3

I don't like how the hand and the wrist thing is working though... The joint is kinda wasted.

you should try the "stark head" version....less articulation, but its a better fig.

• 2 weeks later...