IRONMAN MOVIE FIGURES: tell us what you think.

pooda

ironman monie figs have been flying off the shelves, is this because theyre nice figs?, or do people think that theyre going to turn a profit based on after movie availablity? what do you think?, were intrested in hearing anything youve got to say about the figures. please.... dont pick or call people names because of their opinion. ALSO!!! i have added some of the customs that others have done...check'em out

Picture77.jpg

they are not getting the shelves like the speed racer toys are, but yeah they are out.

dude...milwaukee is flooded with them! you can get them with no prob right now.

All I have to say is OH CRAP there out? #WTF#
yeah right! i know youve seen them. if not heres some dept.store exclusives

Picture3.jpg

th_Picture74.jpg

Ummmmmm,no I havent seen them and dont tell me what I have and have not seen.I dont like people telling me crap like that.

Picture3.jpg

th_Picture74.jpg

Ummmmmm,no I havent seen them and dont tell me what I have and have not seen.I dont like people telling me crap like that.

dude...its not that serious, i was just making conversation. i diddnt know if you were serious or not, thats why i posted pics for you. but you need to chill out talking smart, homeboy! if you took offense from what i said(when i didnt mean anything by it) my bad,but its a better way to talk to people! CHECK YOURSELF! i said at the top of the topic that no one would be picked on, and me being shocked about you not seeing the figs is not talking crap too you!

I have every figure released so far, and I have to say that I love these guys!

Interestingly, they have had some bad distribution, though. The local walmart stores I have been to have only had the wm exclusive war machine figure. That is it, nothing else. Pretty strange, if you ask me.

I grabbed the tony/IM figure with removable armor.... I like it!

I hope to get the War Machine, but seeing as I have the ML figure...... probably not worth it to get a repaint, eh? lol

Love that dio you made... care to share where the parts came from?

I hope to get the War Machine, but seeing as I have the ML figure...... probably not worth it to get a repaint, eh? lol

yeah...its made from ml5 collossus base, daredevil movie fig base(the background piece), trigun vash the stampede pole, and ml iron fist fire. thats about it besides the ultron boies from a ml8 ironman base and a few model car peices fo that junk look

I have every figure released so far, and I have to say that I love these guys!

Interestingly, they have had some bad distribution, though. The local walmart stores I have been to have only had the wm exclusive war machine figure. That is it, nothing else. Pretty strange, if you ask me.

yeah, weird right? i got them too, and i think the one with the removable armor is the best! the head is just one perk, the fact that the chest plate is made out of soft plastic instead of that hard, easy to break stuff. plus it actually sticks without compermise. the only bad thing are those shoulder pads, they should of been mounted on. it really surprised me that hasbro did so well on these fig, considering.....THE HORRIBLE ML LINE!

you have to get war machine! they have two versions, one that has the same paint schem as the one on the pack, and, the one painted like the classic. while youre at it, stop by target and scoop an exclusive silver centurion repaint fig. trust me, you need all of ironman,s armors and you should get it while you have the chance.

my kb is out of them. as well as all the other toy stores in my place. the only ones left is the snap on, which is also the only one in the wave i didnt egt. the only thing i hate about the figures are the hands. but everything is legit. even the superhero squad versions are out. im glad i grabbed these.

my kb is out of them. as well as all the other toy stores in my place. the only ones left is the snap on, which is also the only one in the wave i didnt egt. the only thing i hate about the figures are the hands. but everything is legit. even the superhero squad versions are out. im glad i grabbed these.

which hands dont you like? i think that the snap on armor fig has the best hand sculpt, they dont have wrist joints, but i like them better than that typing hang pose on the other figs. plus you get tony's head! cant ask for much more...

Picture74.jpg

you have to get war machine! they have two versions, one that has the same paint schem as the one on the pack, and, the one painted like the classic. while youre at it, stop by target and scoop an exclusive silver centurion repaint fig. trust me, you need all of ironman,s armors and you should get it while you have the chance.

Wel, I already have the ML War Machine from the Galactus line..... I'd only get the new version if the helmet came off and Rhodey was udnerneath......

The current one and hte movie Tony are in great scale, se as WM is a walking tank as opposed to IM being a jack-of-all-trades.....

Picture3.jpg

th_Picture74.jpg

Try Living in the Czech Republic.....

You are lucky at least one day you might see them!

Picture3.jpg

th_Picture74.jpg

Try Living in the Czech Republic.....

You are lucky at least one day you might see them!

you guys dont have them?

I still want to see better pics of the War Machine... the Wal*mart exclusive painted like the comic....
all i have is a web cam so.....go to marvel legends.net for more pics

I still want to see better pics of the War Machine... the Wal*mart exclusive painted like the comic....
all i have is a web cam so.....go to marvel legends.net for more pics

theres a war machine running change out, but no iron monger with opening cockpit

What kind of running change with Rhodey?

the first wave of war machine has a classic paint style, but if you look on the back of the blister, the pic has a different paint scheme. they released it. heres a pic of the new one, look at the top to see the first version.

Picture109.jpg

wait which war machine is better? the toybiz or the movie exclusive one?
as far as what. the comic version is exact, while the movie version is a repaint. but i like the more comic painted version from the movie. i posted a pic closer to the top. its next to the target exculsive