BBTS Wave 9 pre-order update

FlyingFigg

I ordered mine around 2:30 pm at the latest. I thought they started the preorders right around when dblogan posted that they had preorders, not the night before.

Gee, do I want Torpedo/Wild Bill or Flash/Blood? I'll already have all four and don't need any of them. I might just cancel my order and not reorder and try my luck with retail.

Hasbro just got bumped back to Hasblow. This sucks for BBTS too.

This really sucks.

I ordered 2 cases around 5 central time yesterday.

This pisses me off a little.

How can Hasbro have a shortage on this? Why not just pump a few more Bats and Snow Serpents out to fill the shortage? Doesn't make sense to me...

I ordered mine on Wednesday too, but since I'm not in the US... I'm not really sure what time it was. @loll@

Well, I have to look on the bright side of this... if I'm not one of those lucky few who get the doubles of the Snow Seprent and BAT... I will destroy BBTS.

Tom

i think its BS.... I am sure BBTS will have PLENTY of BATS and Snow Serpents to sell for 15 bucks each!

maybe they will be keeping all those cases for themselves..

they did that to me with Flint... I had a preorder for over a month, but then they got more in and started selling him for like 20 bucks... without filling my order for him. lol

It's not BBTS fault though that Hasbro pulled out or whatever. Unless BBTS jumped the gun and put up preorders faster than they should have. I think this happened to a bunch of other online stores too, not just BBTS.

Hmmm on a slightly different note, BBTS also raised the price of the "25th Anniversary - Wave 8 - Revision 1 Case of 8".

I ordered one case on april 6th for 50$ and was gonna go order another one and just noticed that the price just jumped to 60$.... @grumpy@

This could all be resolved if hasbrotoyshop.com would ever freaking have anything IN STOCK.

Why does a site run by Hasbro constantly run out of stock on all of the popular items? You'd think they'd have more than enough to compete with demand. @hmmm@

This could all be resolved if hasbrotoyshop.com would ever freaking have anything IN STOCK.

Why does a site run by Hasbro constantly run out of stock on all of the popular items? You'd think they'd have more than enough to compete with demand. @hmmm@

I think part of that is other e-tailers and scalpers buying up the figs to sell for their premium prices on their sites or eBay.

But yeah, Hasbro should have stuff in their own store since it's their stuff that they make. But whatever. I do find it interesting that there is only going to be a shortage on the army builders. Seems more than a bit odd. @hmmm@

I think part of that is other e-tailers and scalpers buying up the figs to sell for their premium prices on their sites or eBay.

But yeah, Hasbro should have stuff in their own store since it's their stuff that they make. But whatever. I do find it interesting that there is only going to be a shortage on the army builders. Seems more than a bit odd. @hmmm@

You hit the nail on the head there bro. Scalper scum kills whatever stock HTS gets in stock. It's like these guys have a trained monkey watching the site 24/7 to see when they list stock.

Though, while we're ragging on HTS, how bout they start shipping to Canada - I'm a little freakin tired of having to bust my backside to give Hasbro my money.

You hit the nail on the head there bro. Scalper scum kills whatever stock HTS gets in stock. It's like these guys have a trained monkey watching the site 24/7 to see when they list stock.

That still doesn't make sense. Hasbro doesn't make their decisions based on what happens in the secondary market. All they care about is their own sales.

You'd think they'd see "x" number of figures sold on hasbrotoyshop.com in "x" amount of time. Next wave, a normal company, interested in increasing it's sales would say: "let's release "x+y" and see how long they last. If that sells out in 24 hours or less, next time, we'll release "x+y+z" and see what happens."

But Hasbro only seems to be interested in being d***heads, and making us have to pay high prices to get the figures we want.

From the viewpoint of someone who works with sales every day, and trying to figure out ways to improve them Hasbro's strategy just doesn't make sense to me...

But whatever. I do find it interesting that there is only going to be a shortage on the army builders. Seems more than a bit odd. @hmmm@

Hasbro: "Sorry, we ran out of plastic and paint to make Snow Serpents and BATs, but we have more than enough Flash's and Wild Bills to go around!!!"

Though, while we're ragging on HTS, how bout they start shipping to Canada - I'm a little freakin tired of having to bust my backside to give Hasbro my money.

They WILL be shipping to Canada later this spring. :P

I was thinking about ordering that case too. However I according to my calculations I would have only saved 40 cents over buying them from $6.84 a figure at Wal-Mart. So yeah Walmart is still cheaper for me at least.

Sucks that they will not be getting as many as they thought that they would get. I pre ordered a set with Major Bludd just to esure that I get one of the bats and then a huntin' I will go when they come out. Perhaps they will carry forward to another wave?

Hey everyone,

BBTS got back to me and tol dme that the order I placed on April 9th at 2pm was past the deadline.

So basically anyone that ordered later than (late) Tuesday [April 8th] night wont be getting these cases.

....time to cancel an order!

Come on guys, you know Hasbro will put these two in future waves. I have yet to see any army builder being that hard to get. Hasbro knows we want these and will keep releasing them to meet demand. Look no further then the crimson guard, I see those all over the place now.

As far as hasbrotoyshop goes, I try to stay away from anything even remotely preordered from them. If its not in stock I dont order, otherwise they tend to not ship items. Ive had this happen several time, so now im leary of them.

I think the BBTS rise in prices is because Hasbro has raised the price on the figs. Im pretty sure bigbad sent out a notice that they were able to get a few cases at the old price but then prices would be raised. Bigbad has yet to do wrong by me, so I belive them. Besides just buy the wave 9 case and return the extras to walmart, or do what I did and just order the set of 6(although the price on that went up since I preorded).

Man, this really sucks! This was the only wave i`ve ordered online because I cant find ANY single packs anywhere right now! I really don`t want to miss out on the Bats, they really need to step it up big time at the big H! On a side note, the Comic Pack sure do clog shelves for some reason, even though price wise they are a better deal!