BMF Millennium Falcon

Bespin refugee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to TrU around 11:00 AM today, and no surprise - all sold out of the MF. I asked and they said they only had received FOUR of the things! They will be getting more in a shipment later in the week, but I was kinda put off that they would only have such a small amount. I figured they'd be good for at least ten or so. And if anyone's curious, TrU is selling them for 159.99. The AT-something is 99.99. What are the other stores selling for?

I bought one but I would gladly trade it for all the new Marvel Legends 2 Packs, if anyone is interested please contact me,the falcon is still unopened.

I went to Wal-Mart around noon today (saturday).

One girl was moving things around on one aisle. They had moved the old figures and comic packs from where they were to there and also moved the Dark Knight toys.

That was it. She said they had two cases each of the basic Clone Wars figures and Legacy figures in the back and they would not be put out unti she had both aisles reorganized. She said they should be on the shelves sometime within the next few week when she is finished retagging. WTF?

NO vehicles, NO Evolution packs or anything else. Not one Falcon in the store.

What the hell is wrong with Wal-Mart?

Blackmada, that sucks big time. Is that the only Wal Mart near you, or retail store at all? Last night I hit up two Wal Marts and one of them had diddly squat. As you said, no Falcon, no battle packs, nuthin'! They had a couple of cases thrown on the pegs and that was it. I then went to the Wal Mart closer to my home and they had two big displays of BMF's: one near both front entrances, two more displays full of role play gear and mid sized vehicles in the toy section, then a fully stocked main aisle.

The stock guy, Jeff, told me that Wal Mart wasn't making a big deal of it's release. Yes, they put the product out, but perhaps some stores are getting more than others.

I went to Wal-Mart around noon today (saturday).

One girl was moving things around on one aisle. They had moved the old figures and comic packs from where they were to there and also moved the Dark Knight toys.

That was it. She said they had two cases each of the basic Clone Wars figures and Legacy figures in the back and they would not be put out unti she had both aisles reorganized. She said they should be on the shelves sometime within the next few week when she is finished retagging. WTF?

NO vehicles, NO Evolution packs or anything else. Not one Falcon in the store.

What the hell is wrong with Wal-Mart?

Blackmada, that sucks big time. Is that the only Wal Mart near you, or retail store at all? Last night I hit up two Wal Marts and one of them had diddly squat. As you said, no Falcon, no battle packs, nuthin'! They had a couple of cases thrown on the pegs and that was it. I then went to the Wal Mart closer to my home and they had two big displays of BMF's: one near both front entrances, two more displays full of role play gear and mid sized vehicles in the toy section, then a fully stocked main aisle.

The stock guy, Jeff, told me that Wal Mart wasn't making a big deal of it's release. Yes, they put the product out, but perhaps some stores are getting more than others.

Yep, that's it. Everything else is too far away to spend the gas to.

I bought one but I would gladly trade it for all the new Marvel Legends 2 Packs, if anyone is interested please contact me,the falcon is still unopened.

How many 2 packs are you looking for? So far I have Elektra/ Ronin, Wolverine/ Forge and Mr. Fantastic/ the Thing. I don't know if there are more out.

How many 2 packs are you looking for? So far I have Elektra/ Ronin, Wolverine/ Forge and Mr. Fantastic/ the Thing. I don't know if there are more out.

Captain America/Nick Fury, if you are really interested let me know.

Captain America/Nick Fury, if you are really interested let me know.

Cool, I can get you the three I mentioned no problem, but I'll look for all four, I'll keep you posted.

The TrU I went to on Clone Wars Saturday has now re-stocked! I picked up the Falcon, and got 10% off by openning a store charge card. This one's for my bother for his birthday, so I haven't opened it yet, but if it looks half as good as all the pics I've seen, I will be getting one for myself too, even though I don't collect SW. It's that sweet!

Don't forget to pick up a pack of AA batteries though - I don't think they come included - takes 3 AAs.

I know it's a long way off but I'm waiting until Black Friday. I'm hoping that maybe,just maybe that Wal-Mart will have these packed with some other Star Wars figures. You know how they done that in the past with other toylines and that's the only way you were able to get them was then.

These things are barely moving at all in my area. My closest TRU got about 8 of them, and has only sold 2 since last week. Target's had the same one sitting on a bottom shelf for the same amount of time.

AT-TEs don't seem to be moving much, either.

Hope they pick up big-time around Christmas. I'd hate to see future chances for large vehicles axed because these two didn't sell.

BMF are not moving in my area (Northern Colorado) The price is just out there. However I can see these moving fast around Xmas time.

No one is even looking at the AT TEs

The Wal Mart that I bought mine at has six in stock. I bought two the day they were released and haven't seen another sold until today. I suspect around Christmas these and the AT-TE's will disappear from the shelves.

I remember when the Saga Endor AT-AT came out, they sat on the shelves until the holiday season too.

TRU didn't have any falcons in stock, I checked two on Sunday. I assume they had some and sold out but I haven't checked in a while so I don't know for sure. Wal-Mart has had around 8 of em out in the middle of the main aisle for over a week. Targets seems to only put one out at a time. I checked 3 stores and it was the same at all 3. Just one out. The AT-TE is at all the stores and Target has em on sale of $90 as opposed to $100.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay... just about all of the stores around here have them well in stock. I just need to sell off enough stuff so I can afford it before the Christmas season hits. Maybe I should get a part-time job at Target or something.