What Joes you like to see made for 25th Anniversary GI Joe line?

gothiczartan

What Joes you like to see made for 25th Anniversary GI Joe line?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What Joes you like to see made for 25th Anniversary GI Joe line?

• 1984 Blowtorch
    • 1984 Ripcord
    • 1984 Deep SIx
    • you like all of the made?

I disagree. The only one I actually care about would be ripcord. There are many better Joes that deserve the 25th anniversary treatment. Then again they might make the whole damn line since it seems to be profitable for them. Good luck getting what you want.

I would vote for Blowtorch and deep-six for the joes. (and redone roadblock v1 and gung-ho v1)

Jinx

Frostbite

Sci-fi

Sgt Slaughter

Tripwire

All cobra -la.

Cobra:

Croc Master 1 & 2

Cesspool

Crystal Ball

Overkill 1 & 2

Roddy Piper

Cobra Lampreys

Interrogator

Ice Viper

a better baroness

AVAC

Zartan v1

Serpentor v1

Devils due Serpentor done right, and his group from devils due.

Ok thats just a short list. I want them to make most if not all of the RAH line and then some.

All of those, plus:

Joes-

Alpine

Sgt. Slaughter

Lowlight

Zap

Shortfuse

Tunnel Rat

Tripwire

Recondo

Dusty

Covergirl

Cobra-

Scrap Iron

Monkey Wrench

Zarana

Zandar

Thrasher

Dr. Mindbender

Cobra Eels

Motor Vipers

And a whole lot more!!!

If we get Low-Light, I'll be a happy man. :)

I always loved the Blowtorch figure as a kid (and still do) from your list I wouldn't mind seeing them all.

You know, I didn't see 'Sunday Best Snake-Eyes', 'Party Animal Duke', or , 'Meditation Outfit v.34 Storm Shodow' on that there list...

All kidding aside, I honestly hope Hasbro goes ahead with the unique Joes. That's all I ask. This is the first time I am able to build an army (wasn't even thinking like that as a kid) and already the COBRAs I've amassed would beat the skivvies off my Joes by sheer numbers alone! I've said this elsewhere, but I think a good wave of 6 would consist of 3 unique Joes (no repaints, no version X's), 1 unique COBRA personality (Dreadnok, Scrap-Iron, Dr. Mindbender, etc), 1 army-builder (rotated each wave), and 1 Special (this is where the repaint/ version X/ alternate universe Duke would come in - or hell, how about a 'People's Choice'?)

I am afraid, what with the upcoming movie and the fact that this was initially advretised as a finite line, that somehow, we are going to miss out on the Dustys, Recondos, Airbornes, and such, all the while being frustrated as 'COBRA Commander-with-upturned-eyebrow' (or issssss it?) and 'Iron Chef Roadblock' are using valuable wave slots!

Am I wrong here? If I am, let me know and I'll S-t-F-U. But I really hope someone from Hasbro sees this and takes it to heart. And I really hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. (They can steer clear of the DEF and alien fighters, though... I'm OK with that)

Thanks for reading!

I want all of them made, but, I especially want Blowtorch made.

I'm suprised to see so much Sgt. Slaughter love going on. I've been away for awhile and when I left the popular thing to do was hate on ol' Sarge. I've always been a Slaugter advocate and a 25th style Sarge with the USA green tank top would be perfect. They're doing such a good job with the line I see it lasting for a long time.

My personal 25th want list:

- zap

- short-fuse

- covergirl

- airborne

- blowtorch

- mutt

- recondo

- scrap iron

- airtight

- dusty

- dial tone

- lifeline

- mainfraim

- low light

- Dr. mindbende

- sci fi

- zandar

- zarana

- monkeywrench

- jinx

I also wouldn't mind seeing improved versions of some of the joes introduced since 2000 (only if they actually get decent molds this time).

My list of various wants:

Hard Master

Soft Master

Blind Master

Dr. Venom

Kwinn (comic accurate)

Billy (Evolutions style boxset)

Scarlett (greenshirt outfit w/ removable helmet)

Complete LRRP squad

Accessory Packs

i have more but I'm tring to be realistic.