MP Megatron

DarthMaulSithLord

Mine stands straight up and doesn't lean forward but I can NEVER touch him....The secret?? Those little clear rubber band thingys that comeon all our toys.....

those things have been none to work miracles, fixed my spiderman's legs, yeah they are unofficial but they are sweet looking, and in bot mode they form into a cannon that he can stand behind and shoot

well i just ordered mine with the upgrade parts, i hear those help because they replace a plastic part on the legs with metal so it makes him sturdier, i have yet to have any problems transforming any transformer i've gotten, none are broken either, that includes them 'stang alts (wimho) are some of the most complicated, so i'll let ya'll know in about a wk, getting it shipped straight to me in iraq for 163, so i think i paid a good price too

yeah...i heard about the upgrades too. if you dont have the jets, then you should get one.

well i just ordered mine with the upgrade parts, i hear those help because they replace a plastic part on the legs with metal so it makes him sturdier, i have yet to have any problems transforming any transformer i've gotten, none are broken either, that includes them 'stang alts (wimho) are some of the most complicated, so i'll let ya'll know in about a wk, getting it shipped straight to me in iraq for 163, so i think i paid a good price too

yeah...i heard about the upgrades too. if you dont have the jets, then you should get one.

yeah i have hasbro mp starscream and will be picking up skywarp on the 1st, then on may 15th i'll pick up mp voltron, then i'm going to get the 2 other optimus primes so that i can have a perfect mp prime with mp trailer and the talking stand @firedevil@

hm same thing happened with mp convoy fans put out trailer then takara puts out trailer latter on official release ... I think I'll wait for the same thing to happen with megs...

Now if someone could just make some extra parts for his legs... I hate the one side bulky and one side flat look...

yeah i have hasbro mp starscream and will be picking up skywarp on the 1st, then on may 15th i'll pick up mp voltron, then i'm going to get the 2 other optimus primes so that i can have a perfect mp prime with mp trailer and the talking stand @firedevil@

sounds good!, i like skywarp's mean face but the G1 colored starscream is beautiful! make sure you get the crown and cape set for them!

On a side note I can't wait till then unveil MP Grimlock!!

that will be the first mp I will buy 3 or 4 of depending on the final look...

trex mode

robot mode

misb

My ONLY problem with grimlock though is that he will be such a freaking tease as the odds of us getting any other MP dinobots would be slim to none after him ... unless he really really realllyyyyyyyyy sells perhaps??!?!

On a side note I can't wait till then unveil MP Grimlock!!

wait is that official?

Not Official official but pretty darn close. They did leak that teaser black out image.

Mp Megs is my favorite figure in my collection. If you collect alternators and Mp's than he is a MUST have. It took me a hour to figure out how to transform him but its worth it.

Not planning to go near one...

Not planning to go near one...

wow is it that bad skips? i'm getting anxious it should be here any day now, but there's a big difference with the the upgrade parts on mp megs and the trailer for mp prime synch. the mp trailer which opened up and made it a true mp compared to the box trailer and the non-transforming trailer, i mean these parts for megs making him cartoon accurate in gun mode, i don't ever remember seeing them do anything in his bot mode, just that space continuity dissappearing act during transformations @loll@

woot woot, i finally got mine in i'm transforming him as we speak, and i'll be taking pics with the extra pics and putting them up probably tomorrow, wow he's a little bit taller than mp prime

I'll go ahead and try and transform mine too. funny thing is, that these adult oriented transformers are so complex I barely care to spend 20 minutes trying to transform them :)

woot woot, i finally got mine in i'm transforming him as we speak, and i'll be taking pics with the extra pics and putting them up probably tomorrow, wow he's a little bit taller than mp prime

He's not really taller, his height can vary due to the push and pull of Megs legs. Sometimes Megs is actually shorter or he can be taller, like i said it all depends on how far you stretch out his legs. But be warn he falls down and pieces fly off a lot, hella annoying!