GI Joe Club 25th Ann custom contest pics

Zanzibar

Those are some great customs!

I agree with JFAK, that Cobra SWARM is one of the sickest customs I've seen in a long time. (And I've been lurking around all the custom boards for years...!) Easily gets my vote.

To the customizer that made it, PM me...

Topes

I've read a lot of confusion on how to vote, so I did this real quick.. I'll post it at the Club forum too..

poll.jpg

First go to the forum and click this thread

poll2.jpg

then when you look at the first post, you'll see this on the right, click it.

poll3.jpg

then it'll look like a poll, and you choose your option and click vote at the bottom like a regular forum poll.

hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man... that sucks. They dropped Vietnam Snake eyes & Baroness even though they had higher vote counts. If they are ignoring all "Trooper" votes then SWARM should be dropped too because Jin was posting instructions on becoming a trooper to vote for him on his site.

Of those 3, Ripcord was my favorite. You did a GREAT job on him man. Now if Hasbro could put one out that looks that good I'll be happy.

I didn't like SWARM for a JOE custom because he doesn't exist in JOE continuity and the 25th custom contest should require that it be a custom of a real FIGURE or CHARACTER from the 25 year run, not one you just want to make and SAY it's a Joe or Cobra character.

oh well... to each their own.

Oh man... that sucks. They dropped Vietnam Snake eyes & Baroness even though they had higher vote counts. If they are ignoring all "Trooper" votes then SWARM should be dropped too because Jin was posting instructions on becoming a trooper to vote for him on his site.

Of those 3, Ripcord was my favorite. You did a GREAT job on him man. Now if Hasbro could put one out that looks that good I'll be happy.

I didn't like SWARM for a JOE custom because he doesn't exist in JOE continuity and the 25th custom contest should require that it be a custom of a real FIGURE or CHARACTER from the 25 year run, not one you just want to make and SAY it's a Joe or Cobra character.

oh well... to each their own.

They dropped the Vietnam SE and the Baroness b/c the had a very high percentage of their votes from Trooper Level accounts created just to vote for them. The SE jumped almost 30 votes in a day and that's just ridiculous unless you're vote boosting. It was very obvious what was going on and I'm glad that the Admins at GIJCC handled it the way they did. I was surprised to see Rateeg's Baroness get DQ'd though b/c it was in the lead from the beginning and not a sudden increase in votes within a day.

wow cool my fav's are both swarm and Ripcord!

nice.

Swarm is just amazing, JIN is a fantastic custom man.

i loved his Transformers customs, now he takes on the 25th joes.. god save us from the awesomeness.

Yup, bummer that the BD Baroness got the axe. I admit I voted for something else, but I sure liked that one after the fact. I tried to campaign for it with the guys in our private section of the board, but it was not enough.