Sign in to follow this  
umanumanamo

2008 Purchase Plans?

Out of all the stuff that we know is coming out for the rest of the year, what all do you plan on purchasing?

We have Waves 7-9, the Target vehicles, TRU exclusives, comic packs and more coming out before the end of the year. For me, I'm gonna cut back and not buy each and every one of the 25th Anniverary Joes. I was collecting most of everything that came out, but I'll be graduating college soon and most likely moving a good distance. If I continue collecting, here's what I think I'll look for:

Wave 7: Snake Eyes, Spirit

Wave 8: Flint, maybe Major Bludd, maybe parka SE

Wave 9: Hawk, BAT, Snow Serpent, BBQ

As for army building, I'll limit myself to 3 of each of the wave 9 troops. Maybe a 4th BAT to do some custom battle damage to, though.

I picked up the only target vehicle I'm interested in - the AWE Striker. I'm leaving the TRU exclusives alone. I don't think I'm gonna be going for any comic packs either, unless SS/Firefly turns out to be really cool.

Just wanted to see what you all plan to do.

Man, Whatever Hasbro puts out for 25th style stuff, I will buy it all. I am hoping to buy every Bat, Snow Serpent, Hiss Driver, and Viper i find, as well as the comic pack that is roumored with the IG, plus like 5 of the Trouble bubble sets. this is going to be a GREAT year for joes when all is said and done!!!!!

Cut a LOT of STar Wars, and be VERY picky on my purchases, especially with Hasbro's repaint tendancies. Why get Hawk on a single card when I could get him and 2-3 others in the DVD pack? So I'm waiting until after the cons before making too many plans.

My current target list for 2008:

SINGLE FIGURES-

Crimson Guard (still haven't found enough)

H.I.S.S. Driver

Python Officer

B.A.T.

Snow Serpent

COMIC 2 PACKS

Issue #4 w/ Storm Shadow & Firefly

TRU PACKS

Crimson Guard Troop Builder (in case I can't find enought single card CGs)

VEHICLES

'Trouble Bubble' Flight Pod w/ Tele-Viper

H.I.S.S. w/ Rip It

And yes, apart from the SS/Firefly comic pack I plan on buying as many multiples of above named items as possible. I'll army build the new Viper when Hasbro releases a Python Patrol version.

COBRAAAAAAAA!

Wave 7 (multiple Vipers!)

Wave 8

Wave 9 (multiple BATs and Snow Serpents) minus Storm Shadow

Target vehicle sets

Selected comic packs

and I'm still looking for another Flash & Shipwreck figure :)

What he said! I'll buy all that I can. As well as the TF classics, i mean Universe! and hopefully a thundercats line would come along too, but mostly all the Gi joe.

I'll be getting everything.

I'll get 2 of the single carded figures. One to open and one for my MOC collection. :D

Most of everything Hasbro puts out for the 25th... NOT everything, but most I'm sure. About 6 each of any army-builder.

RAH-wise, I'd like to pick up some more minty Action Force figures. I still need a lot of them (Jammer, Gaucho, Blades, Hunter, Moondancer and Dolphin)... Plus half of the UK Tiger Force figures (Tunnel Rat, Blizzard and Sneak Peak).

At least every single carded 25th figure, comic-pack and vehicles. Don't know about the exclusivies, yet.

5 boxes, 5 bags of Convention items.

2 of each figure exclusive.

unsure how many vehicle exclusives (five of the attendee though!)

Two of each individual 25th figure

6 of each army builder... BUT...

11 BATs and 11 Vipers.

-Kevin