Dreadnok Ground/Air Assault

Cmdr_Y

Dreadnoks, Dreadnoks, Dreadnoks!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Dreadnok repainted vehicles?

• Yes - any and all of them!
    • Yes - most of them.
    • Maybe - they have to be really cool.
    • No - enough of the repaint garbage!
  2. 2. Bonus Q: Which Dreadnok do you most want to see next?

• Monkey Wrench
    • Thrasher
    • Zandar
    • Zarana
    • Zanya
    • Roadpig
    • Zanzibar
    • Gnawgahyde
    • Other, please specify

Four vehicles that I wish I had are the Dreadnok repaints of the RAM, Stinger, Skyhawk, and FANG. With a 25th anniversary release of the RAM already pending and Hasbro's penchant for repaints - if Hasbro released a Dreadnok repaint of the RAM in the 25th Anniversary line, would you buy it? How about other vehicles?

Dreadnok Ground Assault:

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/86/dreadnokg...ault_left.shtml

Dreadnok Air Assault:

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/86/dreadnoka...ult_right.shtml

It's not necessarily limited to the four vehicles here - what if there was a Dreadnok HISS or even a Snowcat?

Here's my take on a Dreadnok Snowcat, buried behind my 'noks on the right there:

img3124ah7.jpg

(it's the only picture that shows it that I have right now.)

I can't really say I am interested in the Dreadnok vehicle repaints - moreso the originals like the Air Skiff and the Thunder Machine(?). Way I see it, they primarily rode motorcycles, so I am perfectly content to outfit them with 1:18 scale Hot Wheels, Maisto, or even better, OCC diecast bikes / choppers. They are a biker gang, after all! As for the other Dreadnoks to release, I would stick to the core group - Zandar, Zarana, Monkeywrench, Thrasher, Zanzibar and Road Pig. Any more, and I would be afraid it would be taking a potential figure slot away from a new Joe member. Of course, that feeling is based on this being a finite line, as it was originally intended. If they (Hasbro) chooses to keep on going without end in sight, then by all means, bring the party on!

Maybe if they did the RAM but put Dreadnok like saddlebags on it. Change up little things like that. If they could get the VAMP somehwat junked up a little like the Thunder Machine, not quit to that extreme. Even something like painting them to look battle damaged.

I want Zarana next.

I can't really say I am interested in the Dreadnok vehicle repaints - moreso the originals like the Air Skiff and the Thunder Machine(?). Way I see it, they primarily rode motorcycles, so I am perfectly content to outfit them with 1:18 scale Hot Wheels, Maisto, or even better, OCC diecast bikes / choppers. They are a biker gang, after all! As for the other Dreadnoks to release, I would stick to the core group - Zandar, Zarana, Monkeywrench, Thrasher, Zanzibar and Road Pig. Any more, and I would be afraid it would be taking a potential figure slot away from a new Joe member. Of course, that feeling is based on this being a finite line, as it was originally intended. If they (Hasbro) chooses to keep on going without end in sight, then by all means, bring the party on!

I pretty much feel the same.

Sure, why not.

I went with Zanya on the second question because I like her a hell of a lot more than the other female characters....but then again, that ain't sayin' much.

I'd buy that Dreadnok repaint of G.I. Joe's Skyhawk, I actually liked that one.

As for which Dreadnok we need to see get the 25th treatment next I vote for Zandar, he's always been my favorite of the Noks.

Well, one interesting aspect is that they didn't just straight repaint the vehicles. They made modifications to them. Not a lot, sure, but changes none the less.

Personally speaking, I'd rather see the "originals" first THEN the possibility of repaints. If we don't get a regular Sky Hawk, I don't want the Dreadnok (or Sky Patrol) version.

I could go for the repaints, but would like to see dreadnok original vehicles for them to run amuck in. I could see them hijacking or borrowing from other sides and adding the dreadnok flair to them, so thats understandable, and so they have some heavier firepower and armor. Still though they have their trademark with the thundermachine, Zanzibars air skiff and dreadnok cycle.

Actually after looking at the pics, yeah the repaints look pretty cool. I would buy them, and since hasbro loves repaints.......Chances are we will get them.