Trans-scanning Optimus

Littlebigman

I should be getting it in the mail in a few days and I can honestly say, ever since it was announced I've been so damn excited. Ill post a review with pics maybe once I get it. Cant freaking wait.

I've not heard of it... can't wait to see pics, or read the reviews or whatever. :)

wow, they actually put some thought into something, and CHROME i see????????// why couldnt they have done that on the leader price????????// i wont buy movie bots anymore, to damn cheep for the price!

I think its cool and all to have a Prime that can have both Earth and Cybertron modes but I don't like the idea of Prime taking the armor off like it's just a suit.

I don't think that's the case. I think its meant to represent him assuming an earth mode. The truck parts are "permanent" so to speak.

Whew, that's freakin' awesome lookin'! With some screwing around with peices 'n such I could incorporate that into my gundam figures pretty easily, but honestly, that's a fine transformer in it's own right! I was expecting the truck mode to be kinda shoddy, but it's just as awesome as the rest of the figure!

Pretty interesting looking and probably going to be pricey. The only thing is that the Cybertronian mode looks like a terminator... :unsure: