Captain America Returns to Marvel Select

JayC

its not supposed to have chainmail and its supposed to be smooth like that and I will buy this figure

oh well my bad. i haven't gotten up to civil war yet so i don't really know. but i still don't like it. which is surprising cuase most of the MS are great.

Capt. America with a gun will just never grow on me. I really hate modern Marvel. This isn't Capt. America, it's a failed costume. We'll all be trying to forget it ever happened in ten years. Look at the people that liked the armored Daredevil...where are they now?

you know when ever marvel bring out another custome or character my dad say something.

" they do it to make money"

Looking at this and some other i can see why.

Capt. America with a gun will just never grow on me. I really hate modern Marvel. This isn't Capt. America, it's a failed costume. We'll all be trying to forget it ever happened in ten years. Look at the people that liked the armored Daredevil...where are they now?

yeah, but there still are some people i've seen on this board that are crying for an armored daredevil marvel legends figure.

yeah, but there still are some people i've seen on this board that are crying for an armored daredevil marvel legends figure.

tha because it the only only of DD three customes we don't have. with it we would have a complete wardrobe.

Look at the people that liked the armored Daredevil...where are they now?

Right here? I liked armored DD for what it was worth. I liked armored Spidey too even though it was in less than half of a comic. They aren't iconic versions by any stretch of the imagination, but interesting concepts no less. I like Cap with a gun. He's a soldier. It makes it more psuedo-realistic. As far as the rest of the costume - nah. Not a fan at all.

I like armored DD... not the comics it was in, but the design itself was pretty neat.

Captain America with a gun makes a lot of sense, actually. I mean, he's a soldier. Steve Rogers felt that as a living weapon and a symbol of America, he was more accountable for his actions, and as such tried to take life only as a last resort... but as a soldier, he also knew that he wasn't going to be called on unless killing was a possibility. Having the 'mantle' passed on to Bucky/Winter Soldier, who has rarely been without a gun even as a teenager, it makes sense that he'd be even more practical about it and actually carry a sidearm. It's not like he traded in the shield for a bazooka or something.

tha because it the only only of DD three customes we don't have. with it we would have a complete wardrobe.

I agree. For Daredevil fans, there's only three costumes. There's the classic red, FA yellow, and the armored. None of the other possibilities are worth doing to me, like DD 2099 or Darkdevil. The classic red and fa yellow will be satisfied with HML4, those versions are good enough to be the definitive versions. That leaves the armored.

It seems like most A listers have gotten a couple of costumes besides their classic. Iron Man has a ton of costumes, Cap has some classic in addition to his FA, Hulk has several, X-men have had several and their own line, Spidey's even had his recent armored version. I think an armored DD could be justified by the pattern, the only problem with it is there's probably not a whole lot of people who want to buy it I think. Maybe in a 2 pack. Doesn't mean I want the figure any less.

I'm not crazy about Bucky being the new Cap and I not crazy about the new costume but I'll buy ONE to be part of my collection. I'm not really excited about this figure either. :huh:

i am not reading the captain america comics but is bucky realy the new cap? how stupid. he was great as winter soldier. why change that?

it's look too much like dc direct, not that ther's something bad with dc direct, i just more into dc classics, i think i'll get the figure evantully, but it won't fit with my legends collection, so i kinda hope that hasbro make one before the figure release, and i don't get you guys the sculpt looks great spaicely the head, the articulation is kinda lousey, but it's agood lookin' figure.

I would rather see a Mervel Select USAgent. Even if it were 7" you could still fit it in with your MLs, because John Walker's a big guy. And it's SUCH a cool design for a costume.

pretty sure USAgent was in the rumored list of HML5 that was found in the walmart system

I would rather see a Mervel Select USAgent. Even if it were 7" you could still fit it in with your MLs, because John Walker's a big guy. And it's SUCH a cool design for a costume.

pretty sure USAgent was in the rumored list of HML5 that was found in the walmart system

I'm afraid ( and by "afraid", I mean "I know") they are just going to reuse the ToyBiz Cap molds. While I will settle for this, because I want a USAgent, I would rather see a bulkier John Walker, because he IS a bigger guy than Steve Rogers.

But whatev.

Sweet!! I am loving the whole Cap strory right now and really love Bucky as the new Cap. So I was hoping we would see this in plastic sooner than later! I will get this one to hold me over till he makes his way to ML.

Draven