Fantastic Four Rise Of The Silver Surfer Movie Figures

blacksuitredsuit

i hate lemon head so much.who here hates his know it all attitude?

and i will wait for a try to be logical response. heh

"Know it all"?

Reminds me of a story.

Two guys go hiking in the mountains. Before they go, a Mountain Ranger says "Hey...Be careful. There's Grizzly bears out there!"

The two guys look at each other. "Hmmmm", says the first. "We didn't think of that!"

"Yeah", says the second. "What should we do if we see a Grizzly??"

So the Mountain Ranger gives them a lesson in what to do, as well as a lesson in what NOT to do. Most importantly, if they see a Grizzly, and the Grizzly sees them, they should NEVER, EVER run away. NEVER. That will make the Grizzly chase them, and since Grizzly's are actually VERY fast, he'll catch them, kill them, and eat them.

So the two guys go hiking, and wouldn't you know it, after only a few hours, they see a huge Grizzly bear.

"Shhhhhhhh!" says the first guy. "Maybe he didn't see us!"

"I hope not," says the second.

Then the Grizzly looks right at them...And growls.

The first guy turns around and starts to run...Real fast!!

The second guy yells after him "HEY!!!! Your're not supposed to run!!!!!! The Ranger said you'll never outrun him!!!!"

The first guy yells back over his shoulder: "I don't have to outrun him...I only have to outrun YOU!!!!"

Get it??

Think about it, you will.

#US1#

IMST

i was expecting a snide remark with alot of words from your dictionary.it makes me feel so happy that i got to you so much,i drove you to the point of taking time typing out a lame assed story that i dont even think gets any point across.maybe im just stupid,or you are completely random.

i'll go for you being completely random.

its so funny how much you pretend to be smart.your most likely not even a real marvel collector at all.maybe a hobo sitting in a public library taking his self hate out on hasbro and stiring #$@#,though obviously not very good at it,to make yourself feel better.

its 2ff reading your replies.its like the laughter i get out of watching scary movie @loll@

I guess you didn't get it, after all...

...shocking...

#US1#

yes.....very shocking.... @hmmm@

...But that's the state of the British Education system, I guess...Not your fault, really. Pity...They used to be so...witty?

#US1#

so now your setting your sights on britain?

jesus you really are pathetic.

PATHETIC.

Actually, no. I love Britain, and all things (well, most things) British. I lived there for over a year.

It used to be a GREAT country. And I sincerely hope it will be again.

But, evidently, the education system is now lacking.

Pity.

#US1#

so you live there for a year?! wow you must know everything about it-that was sarcasm,dick weed.

the ammount of #$@# you type is unbelievable

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you live there for a year?! wow you must know everything about it-that was sarcasm,dick weed.

the ammount of #$@# you type is unbelievable

Blimey!!!! Now that's the spirit!!!

They say "Only mad dogs and Englishman go out in the noonday sun." I guess they'll need to amend that statement to include blogs and message boards.

Yeah, I lived there for a year...And I learned A LOT.

Looks like a lot more has changed.

Whatever happened to that famous British reserve we used to hear about? Where's your "stiff upper lip"?

Churchill would roll over in his grave. You do know who Churchill was, right?

#US1#

PS Watch the temper, Mr. Bean!! Nasty words can get you banned...

Lemonhead,

some iron man toy size up for ya:

the (Hulkbuster and Thorbuster) are pretty much it perfect synch with the Modular Armor/Face-off Ironman because the Modular Armor has to fit under the HulkBuster and ThorBuster armor, so really the HulkBuster and ThorBuster armors are just attachments over the Modular armor, so it has to be smaller than those ones. for the ML series 1 and the repaints of it (silver centurion & war machine), they're the ones out of proportional there just to big, and the arms hang down kinda ape like, Modern Armor and Ultimate armor are not perfect but not to far off, the movie toys are in the same boat, there a tiny bit smaller but still obviously 6 inch scale, plus we cant judge how big the guy inside would be because we dont know the density or thickness of the armor.

now if you compare the 6 inch scale movie suit to say a 5 inch scale SM3 movie spiderman, the suit would be too big for him. the only movie toy that really out of proportion is the Iron Monger (hes too small), cause from the previews we can see that (lets say a 6 foot tall man) an averaged sized man is supposed to fit in the entire chest area with about a foot worth of his arms and legs into the appendages of the suit (i.e. his hands would be in the shoulders and his feet would be in the balls of the legs).

the ones that are closest in scale and proportion towards each other are:the modular/face off Iron Man, Modern Iron Man (hes a bit too tall), Hulkbuster & Thorbuster(as i said before the modular armor would fit under perfectly as in the comic books), and the movie line isnt far off for being in proportion to the Modular armor (its almost perfect there just not as big in the hands, and biceps), the really off and odd ones are the ones from Toybiz Series 1, Silver centurion from series 7, the War machine from the Galactus series, and the one from the mojo series. there just a bit to bulky in the chest and the arms are to long and wide, they are actually a bit bigger than the others, they even look kinda simian like with the big arms, but if they were a bit smaller almost all the ironman figs would be close to a consistent proportion.