Marvel Legends BAF pieces up for trade...

TeenWolf

I also put this post in What Do You Have to Trade.

I have six various BAF pieces up for grabs. From Hasbro Marvel Legends series 1, I have the torso of Annihilus. From Hasbro Marvel Legends series 3, I have the right legs of the Queen Brood, the torso, and the head. From Hasbro Marvel Legends Fantastic Four series, I have the right arm and torso of Ronin the Accuser. I have a picture. Just e-mail if you'd like to see it. All the pieces are in great shape, because they've never been played with or even really touched.

What I would like to trade for them is Dr. Doom from the Marvel Legends Fantastic Four series (opened or unopened (as long as he's in perfect shape)). I know this is a stretch, but I'd also go for a Marvel Legends series 6 Juggernaut (opened or unopened (as long as he's in great condition)). You've all probably laughed when you read that one, because I know no one wants to part with that awesome toy.

If anyone is interested, either post a reply here or send me an e-mail - teenwolfgooch@yahoo.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE