WAve 3 2008 in hand pics!

Arashikage Storm

Those are great, loving Wild Bill's head sculpt! Thanks for sharing your pics with us, AS.

Lol I was going to say the same thing about commisioner gordon. I'm liking the pics and poses. I can't wait for these. Will bill looks cool with hair and the removable hat. I didn't care for the bald look from the JVC line. Considering they raised the prices on the single packs, I wonder if they are going to raise the prices on the 5 packs and comic 2 packs as well. I was hoping to army build a little with the troops, like the vipers and bats, but not at 7 a pop.

your telling me. i still cant get over wal-mart.what in the world are they thinking?

i sure hope target doesnt follow , I'm not to crazy for toys r us.

but man wild bill . cant Waite.

Well I think TRU had the figs for $6 like target, and thats where I found the last wave etc. They are not bad, compared to Kb with their prices. Theres no KB close and I don't think I have been to one since the 25th series came out.As far as TRU goes I don't like how they have the figs on the end on the silver aisle add on hangers, and that most stores just have minimal space for the figures and 2 packs. I think its 2 pegs for each, and the fact that distribution hasn't gotten better as was promised doesn't help.

I am kinda hesitant when it comes to pilots on single cards, as we know theres lines out there that will release the pilot on card then down the road put out his vehicle with another figure of the same pilot. When and if Hasbro comes out with the Dragonfly, will it come with another Wild bill same version or a different version, or someone else that won't be right for the vehicle? I'm sorry but to me the Hiss should come with the hiss driver, Deep six should come with the sharc, frostbite should come with snowcat, and so on and so forth. It irkes me a little to have the same figure twice, that is a solitary character, not troop, and not have needed a second, especially repaints (good if one breaks I guess).

Recently in toyfare I saw an ad for stormshadow v1 afa 90, and is being sold for $6k. Did anyone else see this? That's crazy if you ask me.

you think thats crazy, remember when Pimp Daddy Destro came out in 97. afa has got him for 25k. and im still not crazy for TRU. but ill head down there tomorrow, to see what thay have..

Holy Crap thats beyond belief! I know what you mean, but when it comes to bigger Joe stuff like vehicles/playsets, TRU will probably have a better set up and more room for that stuff unlike wallyworld and target. With the 25th, gotta hit em all considering they are always sold out, especially here in san diego. Back home in pa, I had the pick of the crops which was nice. but no more. I wouldn't go back for anything, except family.