marvel selects that go well with marvel legends

SlushyFrog

Hi I just picked up Thanos and Watcher for nine bucks each. I was wondering if there are any other Marvel Selects that would fit well with Marvel Legends (of characters that haven't been made). I think I already know the answer to this (Mephisto, complete with wife erasing action), but I wanted to check if I missed anything. Thanks!

i too got the watcher, thanos, and mephisto, and they are sweet as hell! i got venom and he looks good with my ML. ummm, maybe cloak and dagger? i also got the spiderwoman black variant (arachne) cause she was a cheaper winning bid than the ML varient. ........at least she came with three hydras. thats all.

i would say that ultimate thor goes well because he is bigger than the rest i havent got him but im assuming he would look cool, the watcher again i havent got him but he looks cool and i think it would go really well with the rest.

i do have the firey phoenix with the phoenix force base this looks so cool with the marvel legends figures, worth buying.

phoenixfiery.jpg

Electra had two sets of legs,with the set that has her legs wide,she fits great with my figs. Plus she is an excelent sculpt. My MS She-Hulk is also nice and tall next to my ML face off Hulk. The red Spider-woman with her legs bent a bit,fits well with the rest of my Avengers. I got the Black varient from the ML line. Also,C and D,Watcher,Mephisto are great additions. It is a drag that the Select figs are a bit out of scale,but with some of them it is worth the difference. I really want a Black Cat,but I know that she will be too tall.

I've been thinking of getting Cloak and Dagger just to set up Cloak with my New Avengers. How well does Dagger fit with the ML scale?

I'm getting Extremis Armor Ironman wonder if he'll fit well with the ML?

Hey thanks for all the replies. My biggest concern was about scale, which is why I thought Thanos, Watcher, and Mephisto fit well, 'cause they are supposed to be big and their height may be a little ambiguous as well. I probably should've mentioned this at the get go, but I'm also ruling out Ultimate figures because I'm personally not interested in those.

So I think that leaves Cloak & Dagger. Do they fit scale wise with Marvel Legends? Dagger looks small enough, and Cloak also seems like a character that could be big. It sounds like from your replies that they would be worth buying for me. Oh yah, and the alien two pack.