Rumored list of joes found in wal-mart system

RedKat

Administror Note: It should be noted that this list is by no means confirmed in any way. These things often end up in retailer systems and change or even never materialized. It's cool when someone finds these in a computer retail system and posts them to discuss amongst yourselves on the forums as possibilities for future figures, but anyone who sees these should remember not to get your hopes about them as these are NOT by any means COMFIRMED.

this came down from hisstank,com

http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/25th-a...ssortment-7222/

heres the run down, The new Listings include Tiger Force Duke (0065356934116), Mutt & Junkyard (0065356934117), Para Vipers (0065356934118), Cobra Bazo (0065356934119), Croc Master (0065356934120) and finally Wraith (0065356934121)

The new Filler Wave contains: Flint (item #0703591/UPC 0065356925181), Storm Shadow (item #0703577/UPC 0065356930442),

Cobra Officer (item #0743595/UPC 0065356925179), Snake Eyes w/ Timber (item #0703897/UPC 0065356925178) and Cobra Commander (item #0703907/UPC 0065356925180).

will probably see this by fall time..

Who/ What in the world is the Cobra Bazo ?

The COBRA Bazo is COBRA Commander's secret operative intended to undermine anything and everything to do with the Iron Chef phenomena.

He is a former disgraced sous-chef who worked under Roadblock while he was a guest challenger on the IRON Chef series--Bazo was caught using a dried form of basil when Roadblock called for fresh, costing Roadblock the match. ( Bobby Flay now lives in fear of big black guys carrying M2 .50 caliber machine guns...)

Bazo let the loss fester and grow in his heart, and somehow worked his way into the ranks of COBRA, as CC's personal chef.

He's skilled with knives and combat spatulas, and has developed a device that can spray searing hot soup in a 500 foot stream towards an enemy (GIJOE) position.

Bazo is well know for shaping Fois Grois in the form of claymore mines and C-4 brick. His specialty is a tater-tot recipe that makes the nuggets look indistinguishable from dum-dum bullets.

Bazo relishes preparing dishes that involve........ahem.............VERY fresh ingredients, which is why other COBRA's avoid the ktichen when he's on duty. They just accept the guy is pretty handy with a salt shaker and leave it at that.......

Oh, and Bazo was one-time married to Sally Field and used to hem dresses as a teenager before going to cooking school.

Oh, lookie! Here they come with my needle again........

It would be cool if the filler wav was also an improvement wave. I hope Flint has gloves and the Snake Eyes is a darker black. I don't know what other changes could be made to the other three.

Mutt was on my top 10 most wanted list.

Interesting! Maybe the Flint will be a Tiger Force Flint repainted in v1 style.

Interesting! Maybe the Flint will be a Tiger Force Flint repainted in v1 style.

i hope so. the tiger force flint is on top of the high list,

any one here, seen any thing on falcon vs. Nemesis, yet?

The filler wave is already out, saw it at 3 WM's in my area yesterday(Flint was already gone). SE & SS are the unfixed versions, as Target has the fixed crotch SE w/Timber and 2-peg stand and SS has the 2-peg stand also.

No surprise for anyone who knows me.....WRAITH! If true, this should make up for the "majority" of those who said I needed a Cover Girl-Hannibal-Spirit 3 pack as a "fans choice" set.

Administror Note: It should be noted that this list is by no means confirmed in any way. These things often end up in retailer systems and change or even never materialized. It's cool when someone finds these in a computer retail system and posts them to discuss amongst yourselves on the forums as possibilities for future figures, but anyone who sees these should remember not to get your hopes about them as these are NOT by any means COMFIRMED.

this came down from hisstank,com

http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/25th-a...ssortment-7222/

heres the run down, The new Listings include Tiger Force Duke (0065356934116), Mutt & Junkyard (0065356934117), Para Vipers (0065356934118), Cobra Bazo (0065356934119), Croc Master (0065356934120) and finally Wraith (0065356934121)

The new Filler Wave contains: Flint (item #0703591/UPC 0065356925181), Storm Shadow (item #0703577/UPC 0065356930442),

Cobra Officer (item #0743595/UPC 0065356925179), Snake Eyes w/ Timber (item #0703897/UPC 0065356925178) and Cobra Commander (item #0703907/UPC 0065356925180).

will probably see this by fall time..

I hope these aren't real. For the most part.

TF Duke: Fine, but sheesh, how many times?

Mutt & Junkyard: Kickass.

Para Viper: What?

Cobra Bazo: Likely H.E.A.T. Viper as suggested above. should be pretty cool.

Croc Master: Cool. Croc should be interesting if new like Timber.

Wraith: Meh. Doesn't make sense to me.

As for the filler wave, I sure as hell hope not!

Flint/Snake Eyes with Timber: Ok, that's kinda cool.

Storm Shadow/Cobra Officer/ Cobra Commander: AGAIN? WTF?

I don't care so much about the repaints, that's the wave. But those guys AGAIN? We couldn't see Beach Head or Lady Jaye or, if the insist on Cobras, Baroness, firefly, Zartan, etc.

Dang! I guess this $h*t had to jump the effing shark sooner or later. This list effing blows.

Maybe Mutt and Junkyard might be worth a damn. The rest effing sux.

Tiger Force Flint???? Who the Hell remembers Tiger Force as anything but a gaudy repaint? They were scams to get suckers to buy the same figures again. They blew BIG TIME!

Para Vipers and Cobra Bazo? Don't know what that is. It blows that Hasbro is coming up with NEW $h*t instead of giving us new versions of the original RAF line. I want the 82' and 83' line THAT'S IT! MAYBE I'll let a couple exceptions pass like Tunnel Rat and Falcon if I think they're okay.

Wraith? Ditto!

Croc Master? TOTAL PASS! TOTALLY! This was so effing g*y! Even back in the day! This was so stupid. You got the biggest terrorist organization in the world taking on the US army and they're going to send in some dude who fights with trained alligators? DUDE!!! WTF??? That fight is over as soon as Grunt blows that alligator away! WTF, Hasbro???? Stupid! Totally!!

I don't do "filler waves" either. I get them all the first time. Why release them again? Waste!

Dang! I guess this $h*t had to jump the effing shark sooner or later. This list effing blows.

Tiger Force Flint???? Who the Hell remembers Tiger Force as anything but a gaudy repaint? They were scams to get suckers to buy the same figures again. They blew BIG TIME!

Para Vipers and Cobra Bazo? Don't know what that is. It blows that Hasbro is coming up with NEW $h*t instead of giving us new versions of the original RAF line. I want the 82' and 83' line THAT'S IT! MAYBE I'll let a couple exceptions pass like Tunnel Rat and Falcon if I think they're okay.

Wraith? Ditto!

Croc Master? TOTAL PASS! TOTALLY! This was so effing g*y! Even back in the day! This was so stupid. You got the biggest terrorist organization in the world taking on the US army and they're going to send in some dude who fights with trained alligators? DUDE!!! WTF??? That fight is over as soon as Grunt blows that alligator away! WTF, Hasbro???? Stupid! Totally!!

I don't do "filler waves" either. I get them all the first time. Why release them again? Waste!

My guess would be that "Cobra Bazo" is supposed to say "Cobra Bazooka Trooper"

Wraith? Ditto!

I understand the point of the filler waves. Some guys are HARD to find. Problem with these filler waves is that its same 5 damn figures each time. Beach Head was hard to find. Give him again. Cobra Commander and 14 versions now, we need another?

But I have to agree. Maybe they were kinda hard pressed to get stuff out, hence the "Jet Pack Trooper" but I think that just sucks. At least repainting the figure as "scar face" worked, as did the Stringer Driver, but come on. I will NOT be surprised if the "para viper" is just a blue shirt trooper with either Ripcord's parachute or one of the Sky Patrol ones. With a BLACK Cobra emblem!

Wraith really should be in a comic pack. Single cards need to be vintage characters only.

That would make more sense which kinda asks the question, maybe these are comic packs of some kind?

But by the time these figures are out are we still going to be getting the 25th Anniverary logo on the stuff? I know they'll be taking it off the packages later on this year so I don't have a problem with it.