End of Days Venomous Maximus

JFAK075

So you guys like him, or don't like him? Kinda hard to tell.

I'm thinking of tackling Serpentor next (in this style). When I get time I'll get a parts/mod list together.

who is the conan looking dude?

I'm thinking of tackling Serpentor next (in this style). When I get time I'll get a parts/mod list together.

I like him alot! It's a really snazzy custom, it looks like a ton of work went into it... does he have some sort of back story? Any reason for the departure from the other V-Max look? Personally, I like this better, but that's me.

Seprentor would be awesome! : D

Tom

Thanks, Tom.

The basic idea behind him is that he resides on a post apocalyptic Earth. He survived WWIII and the nuclear fallout that ended it. I'm undecided if he was always a creature, or this is something from the fallout. I'm leaning towards him always looking like this.

Mace, you can read about the "Conan" figure here . . .

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2051149

That looks awesome. I really like it. Hope to see more in this style.

Awesome! As for creature always or after the fallout, I'm also for keeping him a creature even before. I imagine his monsterish self would have had an easier time surviving the chaos.

Nice custom, looks good to me!

Actually, I do.....if I saw him on the shelf, I would buy him.