My Website Preview

tarot

as a way of thanking the people who helped me with my college website project i thought i give you a preview of my website with the wantlist page. hope you like it

if you want to send me in your wants list ( 6 characters only with a BAF) , name and email address (for my database), PM me.

preview1zl4.jpg

preview2lr4.jpg

preview3ju1.jpg

well that only one page of it. it basically a website based on ml or such. on it people will be able to see all the characters that have been made ( in ml classic and select). each character will have their own page with comic images and stats. under that they will have a list of figures that have been made in order of how they appearred in the comics ie fa iron man will be followed by gold fa iron-man in gold series 1 iron then series 1 classic iron man then stealth and so one.

another section will deal with team in order of who and when they joined the teams with a link to the individual page and some info on the chracter while they were on the team. so far i only doing avengers until i get sorted.

as for the wantlist section i thought it would be handy for people to display their wants on one sight that i will update after every convient if they want or if they just want to change it. hopefully when it up hasbro will have a look at it and see that is what one person want and not a group.

but mostly is a college project i have to complete. :P

Cool, my entry is first.

You gonna get more people to send their lists once the site is up?

yeah i have a form set up to get people to enter their info. i also am planning on making special list like box set or x-men wave like thing.

and believe it or not, i never was planning on doing a want list entry but my lecture said we had to do a MYSQL thing so i had to set up a database for it. ( anyone who know bout computer knows what i mean :P)

i wanna see. post the link

sorry it not online yet im going to wait till i hand it into my lecturer and complate a least one character page andone team page before i put it online.

I finally got a character page complete and i added a new back ground. i would show you a team page but i don't have eneough characters done to do that.

see can you guess who the page is about. :P

preview4jb8.jpg

preview5wx2.jpg

preview6wr5.jpg

preview7dg5.jpg