secret invasion

deadpooliscool

jarvis & dumdum for sure

& what do you mean you can't get the book just go up to you're lcs & buy one you cheap lazy sob :P

JEAN MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ALIVE!

I'm so psyched.

jarvis & dumdum for sure

& what do you mean you can't get the book just go up to you're lcs & buy one you cheap lazy sob :P

I am in the same boat.I do not have a lcs around me. Not everyone has one. So it is not that we will not go get it but do not have one to get.

COOL, is cap still alive?

They showed him, but he may be a skrull too.

If you don't have a comic shop nearby, you can always buy online. There are plenty of good reliable online shops.

That cap is a skrull or a clone of cap or some such muckuck & we all know it :D The thor is a skrull too! Not the thor in the thor book series though...

& Ouch that sucks no LCS :(:( Sounds like a reason to look into opening up you're own shop maybe hmm?.. Anyways heres this site I have read nothing but good things about them...

http://www.dcbservice.com/

you can do monthly or weekly orders I'm sure they are willing to send out randomly as well if a book like this comes in that you really want... My shop orders its books through another shop in another city so I drove down there today(new book day) to pick em my self So I could read them didn't feel like waiting till till the 4th or 5th :S

I was so shocked I about shi t my pants. I can't wait 30 more days!!!!

is it really going t obe that long?... ... nuts!

Oh well... I suppose ms marvel & the avengers books will keep me busy till then...

Oh well... I suppose ms marvel & the avengers books will keep me busy till then...

I have a feeling the Avengers titles are gonna suck this month. Apparently it's just gonna go back and show how/when each character was replaced by a Skrull. We already know when Dum Dum was, who cares when Jarvis was, and I'm betting Hank Pym was replaced when he went MIA in Civil War, after Hulking replaced him.

I have a feeling the Avengers titles are gonna suck this month. Apparently it's just gonna go back and show how/when each character was replaced by a Skrull. We already know when Dum Dum was, who cares when Jarvis was, and I'm betting Hank Pym was replaced when he went MIA in Civil War, after Hulking replaced him.

I'm the exact opposite, i've love to know how & when each hero was replaced.

I just wish we didn't have to wait another month for more Skrull reveals. If they put some minor ones in NA and MA I'd be a happy man.

I'm betting Sentry's wife is a Skrull. She was killed by Ultron, and Sentry sped off to avenge her. Then, when Sentry comes back, she's somehow alive again.

But who was at the Avengers tower when Sentry sped off after she died? Jarvis was. I'll bet she was replaced.

The fact that she asks Tony afterwards to find a way to depower Sentry supports this, too.

Ugh, this is going to be such a mess...

The writing is top notch, art's definitely enjoyable, and the presentation is there. I just see this leading to one big cluster**** of retcons, reboots, and continuity errors. If everyone that was on the Skrull ship are indeed the characters' true selves, when we have quite a few first string story arcs left completely meaningless. Hopefully that isn't the case, and I intend to ride this one through till the end, but I don't have a good feeling about this in general. Maybe by the time the story wraps itself up, everything will be put to rest, but I just don't want to see a Marvel version of "Crisis on Infinite Earths." DC's already done that to hell and I didn't enjoy it the first time.

Here's hoping this works out.

I'm the exact opposite, i've love to know how & when each hero was replaced.

I'm with opticon on this one @can@ I can't wait to see who when where why & how :)

I just wish we didn't have to wait another month for more Skrull reveals. If they put some minor ones in NA and MA I'd be a happy man.

I'm betting Sentry's wife is a Skrull. She was killed by Ultron, and Sentry sped off to avenge her. Then, when Sentry comes back, she's somehow alive again.

But who was at the Avengers tower when Sentry sped off after she died? Jarvis was. I'll bet she was replaced.

The fact that she asks Tony afterwards to find a way to depower Sentry supports this, too.

The sentry brought her back to life I wouldn't have thought that it could be that she was a skrull but I can see it now... the sentry is one crazy biznits & powerful too makes sense the skrulls would want someone on him... What better than to replace his wife to screw with an already insane person? :D "kill those pesky heroes for me will you dear they hurt me :P "

I wonder though could the sentry or perhaps even maybe the void be a skrull as well?.. with the entire sleeper skrull bits they are doing all the brain washing could scerw them up big... I wonder if the skrulls have been on earth and watching eaarth for who knows how long would they forget about the sentry as well?.. What happens to skrulls during things like the HOM are they affected too?.. very strange...

Ugh, this is going to be such a mess...

The writing is top notch, art's definitely enjoyable, and the presentation is there. I just see this leading to one big cluster**** of retcons, reboots, and continuity errors. If everyone that was on the Skrull ship are indeed the characters' true selves, when we have quite a few first string story arcs left completely meaningless. Hopefully that isn't the case, and I intend to ride this one through till the end, but I don't have a good feeling about this in general. Maybe by the time the story wraps itself up, everything will be put to rest, but I just don't want to see a Marvel version of "Crisis on Infinite Earths." DC's already done that to hell and I didn't enjoy it the first time.

Here's hoping this works out.

Yes that is my fear as well ala the entire clone sega mess... I enjoyed that series highly but it just got too f***ed up cause marvel kept changing it around to try and please all the whiney fan boys... I can tell ya right now that spiderman is not a skrull because of that... & if he turns out to be he has not been one for long!

I can see that I wouldn't say failed though more like more hidden spies...

The ones on the crashed ship that are skrulls are

Thor

Most likely wolverine

Cap

spiderman

I forget who else is there but I am sure those ones are skrulls

Heck I'd say half of them are skrulls... if not more than half...