TF Animated

rodimusconvoy21

love the toon no idea about the toys... Grimlock I will get for sure and the rest will decide on what I see and when I see it ala cash flow at the time really :) Odds are I will skip a bunch :S

I agree rodimusconvoy; this line looks better than classics right now (I think the first waves of classics looked better than what's coming up), so animated is the line for me. Some of the molds I wasn't sure I'd get, but seeing them on the show has sold me on guys like lockdown, prowl, and ratchet. It's awesome that we finally have a great show to go along w/ the toys. I see myself spending a good amount on this line, especially if later waves look as good as what we've seen so far.

Oh, and I want figures of the humans too; how crazy is that?

I agree rodimusconvoy; this line looks better than classics right now (I think the first waves of classics looked better than what's coming up), so animated is the line for me. Some of the molds I wasn't sure I'd get, but seeing them on the show has sold me on guys like lockdown, prowl, and ratchet. It's awesome that we finally have a great show to go along w/ the toys. I see myself spending a good amount on this line, especially if later waves look as good as what we've seen so far.

Yes, and the thing is, Im not thinking that Classics is a bad line, I thank Hasbro for putting them out for us, however I have a vibe everytime I see a picture of Voyager Prime or Grimlock, they look so nice in that animated style ala Star Wars Clone Wars, they really look like something new.

better than?!?!? BETTER THAN!?!?!??..... ok now where did I put the tar & feathers?.... @loll@ Well Ok I'll give ya that I suppose some of em are neat and have quite a lot of play factors going on there how ever the classics are neat too I think both about on the same level here really if the classics line had a cartoon going for it as well I don't think you would be saying that :P

better than?!?!? BETTER THAN!?!?!??..... ok now where did I put the tar & feathers?.... @loll@ Well Ok I'll give ya that I suppose some of em are neat and have quite a lot of play factors going on there how ever the classics are neat too I think both about on the same level here really if the classics line had a cartoon going for it as well I don't think you would be saying that :P

I think I'd still be saying that. :) I don't see hasbro being able to make a cartoon much better than Animated.

Maybe it's bc the newer characters in classics aren't as iconic as what we've already seen, but I'm just not as excited for them as I was for megatron, prime, 'bee, etc. Plus Animated is just awesome, so..there ya go. :)

Do I think Animated toys look like the show? Yep but that is a bad thing. Animated looks godawful in the first place. UGLY. Better than Classics? Um no. Not even close. I like the stories of Animated but they just look terrible for a cartoon show. Never has there been a worse looking Transformer show. (not trying to bash because I do like the storlines but it is true).

The show has softened me up a bit for some of the figures, but I'm far from sold on the majority of them.

As of now, I plan on getting on a select few and going from there. If I don't end up liking the ones I get that as of now I half like then I most certainly won't bother with the figs that at this point I have little interest in.

So I'll say I'm 50/50 just to be safe.

I want Bumblebee and maybe Grimlock. I always try to collect any Bumblebee I can find!! :D