Count to NYCC!!!

tarot

dude, 16,17 TWO

counting today would be like counting the 18th as a day too even though thats when its starts :P

Hmmmm???? When today is over, and tomorrow is over and the day after is over, then it starts. Sounds like 3 to me, but I'm just a comic geek not a time traveler.

GEEK

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, 16,17 TWO

counting today would be like counting the 18th as a day too even though thats when its starts :P

Hmmmm???? When today is over, and tomorrow is over and the day after is over, then it starts. Sounds like 3 to me, but I'm just a comic geek not a time traveler.

GEEK

That was my thinking as well.

Judges? :blink:

dude, 16,17 TWO

GEEK

That was my thinking as well.

Judges? :blink:

*puts on his snazzy referee get-up*

I'll allow it.

tarooooooooooootttttt!!! @band@ @yipee@ @peace@ @bananna@ @purpbananna#

some odd amount of hours & counting :P

& Yes quite happy very very hyped and excited to see whats going on with marvel legends and all that and changes that have been made ect :)

really, woooow, i just cant help but think we will be let down again, :(, do you know what i mean we have been knocked down so much in the past i think we should get a bit of something, we have all been tagging along on this marvel legends hasbro train like idiots for months i think its about time we got to see what we have been waiting for, WHO IS WITH ME????????

.............................tough crowd, lol :)

i cant wait to have some news. i am so hyped up @jump# @jump# @jump# i am going caaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy here. doesnt you guys feel the same? all this wait, all those rumors, all the silence around marvel legends? i dont know but i feel that there are big news coming. every one got q&a for gijoe, starwars, transformers and marvel had nothing just the news that jesse is back on the team. man i cant wait.

• 3 years later...

Well I'm just gonna continue with the Marvel U news here out of NYCC!!!

Wow, finally Prof X in a HOVERCHAIR!!!! Awesome!!! My Blue and Gold Strikeforces are closer to completion!! Of course Jubilee helps too!!!

Love that we're finally getting some Alpha Flight figs too!! And Inhumans as well!!!

Marvel Universe is starting to look better all the time!!!

Well I'm just gonna continue with the Marvel U news here out of NYCC!!!

Wow, finally Prof X in a HOVERCHAIR!!!! Awesome!!! My Blue and Gold Strikeforces are closer to completion!! Of course Jubilee helps too!!!

Love that we're finally getting some Alpha Flight figs too!! And Inhumans as well!!!

Marvel Universe is starting to look better all the time!!!

Indeed. Im hoping its awesomeness is captured with the new legends line aswell. So far so good. I dig the new packaging and Daken is awesome. That MU Nova looks sweet too. Its really hard sometimes to not get more of those guys. I have some for fun but i mainly have Legends of my Marvel guys.