Count to NYCC!!!

tarot

Okay truthfully with all the agruing about HML wave 4 and such how many of you forgot that the NYCC is going to be this month on in just under two weeks, 16th of April. there we can find out about what happening to the HMLs and the two packs and the box (or the romoured Wrecking Crew set :)), hulk legends (they have to show it then so it will be ready sets for the sdcc), spiderman h+v and whatever movie ine they have.

NYCC: 13 days to go!

oh just to let the new comer know that the NYCC is one of the big 3 for toy collectors (the other being SDCC and Toyfair).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHHH! Don't tell everybody around here! I'm really enjoying all the "Hasbro is cancelling Marvel Legends" posts. If we talk about NYCC they might realize Hasbro will have a big display there with Marvel Legends, Two Packs and more. Hasbro hasn't put out any Legends because of delays for various reasons. They invested tons of money to do Marvel Legends and even inrcreased movie figure scale from the crappy 5" so they can cancel Marvel Legends! Yeah right. Hasbro's rival Mattel is doing more DC Universe 6 inch figures due to popular demand. Would it make sense that Hasbro would give up Legends? Wait, maybe it IS still possible Hasbro is cancelling Legends (keep the post coming)! @loll@

I am hoping for good stuff, I was really expecting San Diego Comicon to have the anwers to the questions we have been asking for, I forgot that the New York Comicon is an important one also. Well, it's alot better than waiting until July. I couldn't believe for a second that they were cancelling the line, it just wouldn't make any sense considering they put Jesse Falcon on board, and we got alot of stuff at Toy Fair. But it is easier to spread a rumor than speak the truth.

SHHH! Don't tell everybody around here! I'm really enjoying all the "Hasbro is cancelling Marvel Legends" posts. If we talk about NYCC they might realize Hasbro will have a big display there with Marvel Legends, Two Packs and more. Hasbro hasn't put out any Legends because of delays for various reasons. They invested tons of money to do Marvel Legends and even inrcreased movie figure scale from the crappy 5" so they can cancel Marvel Legends! Yeah right. Hasbro's rival Mattel is doing more DC Universe 6 inch figures due to popular demand. Would it make sense that Hasbro would give up Legends? Wait, maybe it IS still possible Hasbro is cancelling Legends (keep the post coming)! @loll@

Good one! @loll@

I hope we get to hear about the 1/18th Marvel figures. If not then most likely SDCC.

DC will probably show off their 3 3/4 inch figures. Oh maybe they will cancel their 6 inch figures too because there can't be both! :o

i'm really excited... the iron man movie toys still aren't here... and there hasn't been any good news lately, i think NYCC will shed some light to the release dates of the new MLs and that's enough to cheer me up.

What I'm hoping for most is definite news on when the last two waves of Icons are available. Everything else is gravy. I just haven't gotten as excited about the con this year.

count me out but keep me posted, i cnt go :(, but :) i am hoping to hear that........

their is an upcoming storm figure

their is an x men wave on the way

their is secret invasion two packs out soon with interchangeable heads

their is another savageland two pack with garok and sauron on the way

more two packs ie....

storm and black panther two pack

stormand callisto

storm and forge

rogue and mystique

moira and professor x

lilandra and gladiator

jubilee and dazzler

man, i cant wait anymore. i just hope that there will be some news. at least one NEW NEW NEW spidey villain please. but i dont get my hopes to high, knowing hasbro and there answers. jesse, a lot of fans hope that you can turn this around #US1#

Okay truthfully with all the agruing about HML wave 4 and such how many of you forgot that the NYCC is going to be this month on in just under two weeks, 16th of April. there we can find out about what happening to the HMLs and the two packs and the box (or the romoured Wrecking Crew set :)), hulk legends (they have to show it then so it will be ready sets for the sdcc), spiderman h+v and whatever movie ine they have.

i have a question, i havent been paying attention to some posts so i probably missed it, but what the "spiderman h+v"?

oh and does anyone think they'll reveal the "supposed" new iron man movie armors?

p.s. someone after NYCC, can you please post a forum with pics( i think the site might anyway), it would be cool to see, im goin to SDCC so this will give a little preview of what ill see in july.

Okay truthfully with all the agruing about HML wave 4 and such how many of you forgot that the NYCC is going to be this month on in just under two weeks, 16th of April. there we can find out about what happening to the HMLs and the two packs and the box (or the romoured Wrecking Crew set :) ), hulk legends (they have to show it then so it will be ready sets for the sdcc), spiderman h+v and whatever movie ine they have.

i have a question, i havent been paying attention to some posts so i probably missed it, but what the "spiderman h+v"?

oh and does anyone think they'll reveal the "supposed" new iron man movie armors?

p.s. someone after NYCC, can you please post a forum with pics( i think the site might anyway), it would be cool to see, im goin to SDCC so this will give a little preview of what ill see in july.

okay first of all Spiderman H+V ( or shv as im going to start calling it) is basically spiderman classic Heroes and Villains.

second remember what site your on mate they alway post the nycc pic on thier main pages. thank ryno and jayc for that. ( i think)

anybody want to help me out with a neca ninja turtle set?

hasbro has all this time, we give all these ideas and yet they seem to be letting us down lately, i hope they have dont something to redeem themselfes this time, hope to here something spicey this time.

count me out but keep me posted, i cnt go :( , but :) i am hoping to hear that........

their is secret invasion two packs out soon with interchangeable heads

Yes! I got someone aboard the Secret Invasion, Super Skrull band wagon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Black Bolt and Daredevil imposter Super Skrull. Come on, a character with all of the Illuminati's powers and one that has Wolverine (including claws), Cyclops, Firestar, and Night Crawler powers that would be the most awesome two pack to date next to the Wolverine and Sabertooth two pack.

not me SDCC will be my first "real" big con though I'm going to try to make it to the ECCC as well Only reason I will ever make it to NYCC is if by some random weird chance I go there on some screwed up trip or vacation & it happens to be on at the same time :D

What is it now? Like 8 days to go?

Next year I'll actually be at NYCC hopefully. I'm going to try and hit Wizard World Chicago this summer...anyone else?

I went in 2004 to WW Chicago. It was OK. Plan on eating lunch elsewhere. They had a small food area but you could only choose hot dogs or pizza. I'm not sure if they actually upgraded that since then.