HTS Wave 7 Pre Order!

BrotherShane

Pre orders now up! I just ordered mine.

Oops, I mean Wave 7!

MODS: Please correct my title

Edited by Jase
Done!

I'll wait until they have all of them but I noticed too that abunch of Indiana Jones figures are instock too. I might try to order them all together. Now if they would just get some Star Wars Saga Legend guys too.

Are there any discount/free shipping codes? The last one I had was SMILE10 and it is no good.

Today was a good day for pre-orders....BBTS, HTS...and I got my TRU 3 packs. Hell, it was a good week....Target vehicles too.

Army builders won't like HTS.....limit one on everything I guess. I tried to go back and get another trooper and cost plus shipping was $10+......forget that. Even with the Wally price hike I'd rather go that route.

SPRCAT8 is a code for orders over $50....this includes free shipping and some money off. I just remember the code. :D

I just don't feel like waiting until June for these to ship when they are beginning to show up in retail stores already.

Isn't it cheaper to get them there than the retail places in Hawaii?

I missed the HISS driver but I got Spirit, Wild Bill, Viper, & a Jetpack for Grand Slam. @hmmm@

$5.39 each & $4.84 shipping is not bad at all. Although in my haste I didn't bother looking at the other brands.

PONY10 for 10% any size order ;)

Looks like Snake Eyes is the only new one left. How predictable! @loll@