Joe 25th Custom Vietnam Snake Eyes w/removable Hat

currentcomics1

Why?

I am awaiting notice. I believe too many new trooper level members who only left votes rather than posting comments. There were a lot of accusations of ballot stuffing on the forums. People registered and voted at both of my comic shops, my sister and friend rolled their eyes when I was working on it and they ended up voting from my figure at our house. My 3 year old is a registerd user but only 3 1/2, hence he was not able to vote (he wanted the baroness). My wife is a fan and has read the Declassifed story and understands why snake-eyes is integral to the formation of cobra with his vigilante buddy Cobra Commander. So 4 to 5 people registered from my house. I speculate that there is Ip address conflicts. I read rules, registration info and voting rules; nothing I read is in conflict or agreeance with the suspension. I am trying to be cool but I won't say I am not disapointed. Please do not get me wrong, I am so honored to have been in the top 25 and see that I had 50 votes at the end of the voting. Flap Flap, Blah Blah....

My custom was disqualified from custom competition. Bummer.

@firedevil@ When you create or have all of your buddies create new acounts just to boost your votes, you should be DQ'd. Hopefully, if they do another Custom Contest, it'll be Members ONLY(Officer Level) that get to vote.

Good luck in the finals.

My custom was disqualified from custom competition. Bummer.

@firedevil@ When you create or have all of your buddies create new acounts just to boost your votes, you should be DQ'd. Hopefully, if they do another Custom Contest, it'll be Members ONLY(Officer Level) that get to vote.

I think that was going on for all of the main entrants. I don't think anyone was doing anything wrong. I am chalking it up to the GIJCC once again screwing up and leaving holes in the rules. I agree, the Officers should have voted, but the totals would have been low. The traffic on those boards suck and the forum engine is ancient.

The whole contest was kinda screwed up from the beginning. I'm pretty miffed at the final count too, disqualifying yours and the Baroness.