Joe 25th Custom Vietnam Snake Eyes w/removable Hat

currentcomics1

Hello, again here is my custom Vietnam Snake-Eyes from Gi joe #26 and Snake eyes Declassifed. My buddy Jack Welch shrunk the picture to the small size so I can put it in the hat. Please notice the ripple in the hat, the sculpted shades and the embroidery line in the hat! You will see I put a tshirt under the regular shirt. Let me know what you think.

Snake9.jpg

Enjoy!

Snake7.jpg

Snake4.jpg

Snake5.jpg

Snake8.jpg

Good job!

Wow, Bobby, great to see this one online too! Glad to hear that it is having a good show in the contest too!

I am still amazed at the detail you got onto that figure and the picture in the hat band is really a killer touch!

Wow, Bobby, great to see this one online too! Glad to hear that it is having a good show in the contest too!

I am still amazed at the detail you got onto that figure and the picture in the hat band is really a killer touch!

Thanks for the compliment.

I really tried to add that extra effort into making the hat come out the way it did.

The card on the hat is the kinda detail that makes a good custom. Well done.

Thank you, at first the picture was removable. I had to move this figure from shop to shop to photographer. The photographer (Trevor O'brien) did a great job on catching the detail and effort I put into the hat. His pictures came out EXCELLENT! I did not want to loose the picture in the hat so, I ended up super gelling the picture in the hat slot. If it were not for the copier used by my buddy Jack, it would not have come out right at all. Thanks, Jack & Trevor!

Woah, I am being verbally attacked on the gijoeclub.com 25th custom forum! Check it out. You have been to Salinas can you let these dudes know just how much popularity the joes and action figures have in general.

This custom Vietnam era Snake-eyes is in 3rd place in the gijoeclub.com custom contest. The voting ends this Monday, register as trooper level member and vote for your favorite Custom in the forum panel. I am honored and encouraged as a customizer just to be in the top 25 with customs like Jins, Swarm; Raetags, Battle damaged Baroness; The snow Serpent ;The Fridge; Ripcord; Bombstrike; Alpine; Tunnel Rat; Starduster; and all of the rest of the top notch entries.

Man, why didn't they use better/bigger pics for the contest?? Those really show how cool the figure looks!

Man, why didn't they use better/bigger pics for the contest?? Those really show how cool the figure looks!

Agreed. I saw the hoveirng picture of your SWARM, which shows all the feaures. But in the small pictures you can't really see the tubes in the legs nor the detail in the leg pieces.

I am honored and encouraged as a customizer just to be in the top 25 with customs like Raetags, Battle damaged Baroness

sir, it's "rateeg".

hehe... :)

goodluck on the contest! :D

Hi Rateeg, sorry about slaughtering your name. I should know it by know because I have been on your site for the past few day. It is truly an honor to be in the top 3 with you and Jin. You guys are so talented and inspiring to me as customizer. Can I put links to your site on our myspace? PS, good luck as well!

Hello, again here is my custom Vietnam Snake-Eyes from Gi joe #26 and Snake eyes Declassifed. My buddy Jack Welch shrunk the picture to the small size so I can put it in the hat. Please notice the ripple in the hat, the sculpted shades and the embroidery line in the hat! You will see I put a tshirt under the regular shirt. Let me know what you think.
Snake9.jpg

Enjoy!

Snake7.jpg

Snake4.jpg

Snake5.jpg

Snake8.jpg

The vote totals are in at gijoeclub.com Thanks to all of those who registered and voted for their favorite custom Joe. Stay tuned for the final results.

My custom was disqualified from custom competition. Bummer.

Snake9.jpg

Enjoy!

Snake7.jpg

Snake4.jpg

Snake5.jpg

Snake8.jpg

My custom was disqualified from custom competition. Bummer.

@firedevil@ When you create or have all of your buddies create new acounts just to boost your votes, you should be DQ'd. Hopefully, if they do another Custom Contest, it'll be Members ONLY(Officer Level) that get to vote.