Action Poses!

Tonydabeanner

A couple of weeks ago someone posted a topic similar to this but I was moving and I was unable to post my photos. I posted pics of my X-Men [ML/Classics] collection months ago but I have acquired a few more figures since then. let me know what you guys think.

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

Ok

There is already 3 of these threads.Why cant people just stick to ONE thread.And no crappy excuses like (Its a page back,or it takes too long to load.DEAL WITH IT! :rolleyes: )

Your pictures are great.I love seeing some X-men pics,but making a whole thread to basically post your collection as it stands is silly.Already one of those *points up*

;)

Hey ! your pics are awesome !!!! forget about the last guy ....lol

oh hush you!

just giving him some friendly advice,and getting my point across firmly without sounding like too much of ignorance incarnated.but i am ignorant yes @firedevil@ :P

Really nice display Tony. My favorites are with the Brood. I never liked those characters but now that I own most of the HML-3 figures, I just have to finish the Queen. She is highly detailed, and your action display is great. Do you only collect the X-Men? I now regret not "up-grading" my XMC Archangel from 2003 for the 2006 version as the "mean" face gives him more character.

Kep them coming!!!!