Marvel Legends CANT be Canceling

DennisW22

has some cool characters but ready for the bummer almost ALL of them are repaints of toybiz and earlier hasbro sculpts(but most are still really cool anyway), im super excited about the BAF though

Marvel Legends Series 6

the site also said that they were seen being shipped to new york for Comic-Con New York, and that hasbro would unveil them there, also at SDCC with the unveiling of series 7.

also hasbro will be holding a panel there at NYCC and im hoping someone asks about the situation with series 4 &5

ive taken interest in hasbro lately because of their IM figs but havent been keeping up with ML. Ive been hearing rumors of many cancellations. Whats the reason for them?

the website toyglobe cancelled their order of marvel legends and everyone assumed that they had just cancelled the line, theres a thread about it somewhere

Come on, it's April Fools Day. I'm not buying it. Figuratively.

this is the same format and way all the hasbro ML lines were "leaked" by hasbro

Its obviously an April Fools Joke....I mean come on, it was posted April 1 at 12:08 am.

If it turns out to be real, i'll eat my hat. Or a sandwich, whichever i prefer.

I'll eat your hat IN a sandwich if this stuff's true.

Its obviously an April Fools Joke....I mean come on, it was posted April 1 at 12:08 am.

If it turns out to be real, i'll eat my hat. Or a sandwich, whichever i prefer.

I'll eat your hat IN a sandwich if this stuff's true.

hee hee you guys are still funny. proof, haha. oh yeah, why do we have two of the same topics?

Haha, this is such the cool lineup! I was having this conversation with this really cute rep from Hasbro about a month ago (got her number and havent called). She asked what I wanted in the lineup and said she had "a lot of pull since her father was part of the head of Hasbro". I laughed it off, as sure big deal. I said if you wanted to impress me with my dream lineup, here it is and I listed off these very figures. She took notes and gave me her number and said..."when you feel impressed, call me". So I discovered one very important thing, apparently Hasbro doesnt listen to its fans, but listens to one person and one person only, ME! HAHAHA I have the power and you people dont. Suck it Hasbro whiners! God I cant wait to get my Wolverine in pink tutu, Corss dressing Hulk, and S&M Punisher. Marvel legends 7 will be so gold! I wont spoil the other 3 but lets just say that the BAF is a certain Giant Mustache Cosmic Baddie.

Yea, April Fool's!

Well, aside from the fact it is almost exclusively a repaint wave (and repaints of some of the most hated figures) - I doubt Hasbro would unveil Series 6 at NYCC when we're still waiting on Series 5's unveiling. This is a hoax, a fraud, a shame, some cheeky April Fool's shenanigans, etc etc etc...

Well, aside from the fact it is almost exclusively a repaint wave (and repaints of some of the most hated figures) - I doubt Hasbro would unveil Series 6 at NYCC when we're still waiting on Series 5's unveiling. This is a hoax, a fraud, a shame, some cheeky April Fool's shenanigans, etc etc etc...

series 5 already has a revealed line up

Series 5

Adam Warlock

Symbiot Spider-Man

Silver Savage ( Silver Surfer from the Planet Hulk arc )

Spiral

US Agent

Union Jack

plus why is it so hard to believe that hasbro would release crap like this, their hasbro of course, if this info would have been released on a day like tomorrow people would be eating this crap up.

^^ sorry about the overreaction i just really want a lockjaw fig.