Wheeljack35

Target Vehicle Exclusive Update

blue, the mass release one coming out later this year will be black(and come with a blue HISS driver, Rip It)

Is the HISS also 9.99$?? I thought it was 15$-20$....and i jsut bought one on ebay for 26$ :(

For the price you really cannot beat it..

I have a feeling I will never be able to get any of these. I really just want Grand-Slam and Crank Case. The closest Targets are three hours away and that's too far. Online is too expensive, it's always like that with Target exclusives.

I cleared out the store I was at, and two more. Before you go there, no I'm not a scalper, just a crazy fan who can't believe they were only 9.99 each!!

That's crazier than I am, and I love it!!

But you know what's crazier?

Imagine if these get clearanced down!

4.98 Hiss Tanks anyone?

If people are going that nuts for the figures, I really can't see these even making it to clearance. For 10 a pop and to get a figure, people would be nutz not to scoop them up. I got a set of 3 already, and want more hiss tanks, maybe some awestrikers. I can't wait for the main release vehicles to come out.

What puzzles me is why the main release hiss coming later is 10 more and from all I know its just a different color. I'll buy it for sure for rip-it, but $10 more?

Also with the rise of figure prices will the vehicles, 5 packs, and comic sets follow suit as well? Considering that the retailers are raising the prices of the figures and not hasbro, what happens if hasbro does need to up their cut? will it go even more?

I keep seeing people say theres alot of the exclusives, but considering they will be by the registers and with a great price point, and the fact that people are paying 3+ times more than store value on ebay now, they will sell out.

Heres another question, why can hasbro make enough of these for a nationwide store exclusive release, but not have a uniform release of the waves with more figures being available?

Back to the exclusives, if theres 5-7 cases per store, that means 5-7 of each vehicle going to be available, if thats the case, then it really isnt that much. We will see.

I have a feeling I will never be able to get any of these. I really just want Grand-Slam and Crank Case. The closest Targets are three hours away and that's too far. Online is too expensive, it's always like that with Target exclusives.

I agree with you 110% buddy. It's hard enough getting gijoes up here in Canada...but then I gotta deal with this exclusive stuff urgh.

Just the other day I paid 26$ + shipping for a hiss tank on ebay...from some dirty scalper, and I only did that to be sure that I'd get one.

I wish we could set up some kind of group over here at TNI to hook up people who never get anything in their area.

I agree with you 110% buddy. It's hard enough getting gijoes up here in Canada...but then I gotta deal with this exclusive stuff urgh.

Just the other day I paid 26$ + shipping for a hiss tank on ebay...from some dirty scalper, and I only did that to be sure that I'd get one.

I wish we could set up some kind of group over here at TNI to hook up people who never get anything in their area.

Have no fear,I found a Night spector at one Target on Monday.If I could I will keep an eye out for you.I am no scalper either.I would be glad to get you the other 2 Joe veihlces at cost and shipping of course.I will see what I can do.

Have no fear,I found a Night spector at one Target on Monday.If I could I will keep an eye out for you.I am no scalper either.I would be glad to get you the other 2 Joe veihlces at cost and shipping of course.I will see what I can do.

Sir, you are my hero! Lemme know

I will keep you informed.You have the HISS but you need the AWE Striker and the Night spector.I will do my best to find you those.

If you could find me a complete set of three that'd be great - i wanna keep em MOC, but if i could get a second hiss to open...:D

I kucked out bigtime

I wasn't expecting to find a Hiss tank until at least monday

There was a silver cart of pulls in toys today

A Pull to those who don't know is stock that is in back and that wasn't on the truck that comes out to the floor to fill in items empty on the shelves.

Well there was some of the Vehicles on the slver cart and I grabbed a Hiss Tank

The endcap wasn't set up so they had to put tghe vehicles back till then

I think the vehicles were bought out because somebody pulled one for a customer yesterday and this generates a pull in the comp to have the merchandise pulled out to the floor.

Well there were two of each vehicle except the Hiss which means somebody grabbed another Hiss yesterday