Marvel Legends 3.5??

theturquoisegoblin

Apparently this isn't a hoax...but CTR is reporting a repaint wave of Marvel Legends that is to be unveiled at ComicCon. It consists of a rather weak line-up, with an awesome BAF hook...

Astral Prof X: Who asked for this??

Speedball: A repaint of Ronan FF Johnny Storm

Santa Claws Wolverine: Soft goods on the sucky Ultimate figure

AOA Banshee: He sucked the first time, why repaint??

Beak: WTF??

Aurora

BAF Lockjaw

I've already decided I'm not going to believe a thing anyone tells me on April Fool's day, so save your breath.

i don't believe a word of this. you know how they made it sound stupid? they said santa clause Wolverine. come on how stupid do CTR think we are.

If it was true it would be the fecking weirdest wave yet

Prof X; actually this is not a bad idea but never going to happpen

Speedball; it one i actually hope turns out to be true. we need more new warriors

Santa Wolverine: @loll@ @loll@ nice try guys

AOA Banshee; well we did ask for a new Banshee :P

Beak: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurora: same as Speedball, in that i hope we do get her eventually

Lockjaw; yes it does have a place in future baf but don't make fun of us.

nice april fool joke guys.

Why I even bother coming to message boards on April 1st is beyond me. The whole internet may as well shut down today because of all the crap people will post.

There never has been, and never will be and legitimate news about new figures posted on 4/1. Period.

will these be 6 inch scale if so cant wait for professor x, and is lock jaw that big dog, LOL, a big dog what a load of old sh*t.

why not repaint some better people????? i like the professor x idea.

will these be 6 inch scale if so cant wait for professor x, and is lock jaw that big dog, LOL, a big dog what a load of old sh*t.

mate you know what day it is right? :P

how come the real website says it????????????

i thought the proffesor x idea was good the dog got me, is thata real marvel character a big nodding dog, wtf, lol :) , so this isnt real then.

look at this i think its still true lol, but then again im dizzy, lol, :)

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/T...ures_113588.asp

how come the real website says it????????????

i thought the proffesor x idea was good the dog got me, is thata real marvel character a big nodding dog, wtf, lol :) , so this isnt real then.

look at this i think its still true lol, but then again im dizzy, lol, :)

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/T...ures_113588.asp

Real websites can joke around too.

i don't believe a word of this. you know how they made it sound stupid? they said santa clause Wolverine. come on how stupid do CTR think we are.

If it was true it would be the fecking weirdest wave yet

Prof X; actually this is not a bad idea but never going to happpen

Speedball; it one i actually hope turns out to be true. we need more new warriors

Santa Wolverine: @loll@ @loll@ nice try guys

AOA Banshee; well we did ask for a new Banshee :P

Beak: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurora: same as Speedball, in that i hope we do get her eventually

Lockjaw; yes it does have a place in future baf but don't make fun of us.

nice april fool joke guys.

I know its a joke but don't sleep on the Santa Wolvie.........Hasbro has given Star Wars fans a Santa Yoda, Vader, and C-3PO. Actually, I'm not sure about the Vader but I know they made a 3PO and a Yoda. So I could see them doing something like that.

So !!!! this is tru or not ??????

it not true. they do this every year. and i feel sorry for the people who fall for it. i should know i did last year.

I fell for crap like this a couple years in a row when I first started posting on toy collecting boards a few years ago. Ever since then April 1st is my single least favorite day to go on-line. I get that some April Fools' pranks are funny but I see NO humor in trying to convince people that something they would really like is going to happen and then laughing at them. That's not being funny, it's being a douchebag.

Clearly this is a joke, but seeing this it dawned on me that the ML FF Johnny Storm WOULD be perfect for a Speedball Custom.