Come and play

Alyosha

Hey Aly,

They all look great, loving the Fridge!

They're all great. I'm loving the Recondo especially. I personally prefer the traditional camo job on Hit and Run. If you don't mind me asking, why did you go with a dirty skin tone? It looks good, but it's quite different looking from the original.

Actually, that is shape for shape and placement, the same camo job that's on the original Hit & Run. I just changed the color to NATO Black to offset the accs. The skintone is actually regular flesh with a green wash. I couldn't bring myself to actually paint him green regardless of what the original looked like.

BS, props to your TR, what head is that?

Thanks! It's Tomax

wow, enough said there

those are some awesome customs all around, never woulda though of using Tomax's head as TR but it works real well

that HnR and Recondo plain blow me away great work Aly awesome work

Dennis- It will be going out the early part of next week. I am finishing setting up my new studio area and will be finishing it as one of the first things done. I'll drop you a note with your DC number on the day it goes out or you can check the "currently shipping" section of my forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, every time I see you pulling up one of my old threads and trying to strong-arm me into talking to you about it in a forum instead of directly, I want to push it to the back of the desk and let it sit a while longer. I've got my hands full right now trying to set the new store up and get everything re-listed on the new server along with training the new employees to cut down order times, after you and Todd Rossin complained to Dave and he closed to old cart I was renting from him.

This is the LAST public post I'll be making about it, so you can continue to do what your doing now, or you can contact me at the email I've replied to you from the last couple of times you wrote me directly. That is my business email, and is monitored every day. Be sure to note in this post, how in no way shape or form and I denying you you the last item I owe you or telling you that you will not get it.

LOL

thats the funniest thing ive ever heard, Everyone hear knows why im pulling it up here, Because my some many unanswered emails and non returned phone calls has me fed up

Believe me, I dont feel sorry for you 1 bit, send me my stuff, Or Ill continue to publically ask for it every chance I get every where I can figure out where you hang it

I dont care about your situation, You owe me a product for over a year or something, GIve it to me, Ive been bery easy to deal with about this, But if you want me to play hard I can, There are plenty of avenues other then publically draggin this out I can take

Its easy, you sold me something, you took my money, and you never sent me anything, SEND IT

LOL

thats the funniest thing ive ever heard, Everyone hear knows why im pulling it up here, Because my some many unanswered emails and non returned phone calls has me fed up

Believe me, I dont feel sorry for you 1 bit, send me my stuff, Or Ill continue to publically ask for it every chance I get every where I can figure out where you hang it

I dont care about your situation, You owe me a product for over a year or something, GIve it to me, Ive been bery easy to deal with about this, But if you want me to play hard I can, There are plenty of avenues other then publically draggin this out I can take

Its easy, you sold me something, you took my money, and you never sent me anything, SEND IT

Aly he is right and you did it to your self with GTG . when you sell something and say 2 to 3weeks to ship and you dont hes not the only one you have done this to. just send him is stuff as he paid you and you took the money. DO THE RIGHT THING AND DONT BE A $@#@ ABOUT IT.

MOD EDIT:please watch the language

Dennis- It hasn't been a year, and you know it. The original invoice was sent to you on July 27th of 2007, and while that is a certainly a long time, the drama of "it's been over a year" is not necessary. The last thing your waiting on has been assembled and ready to mail out since right after the last time I spoke to you about it. I just haven't shipped anything, and after all this kind of stuff I'm not making a special trip just for you.

I went against what I said publicly, and sold you a Wraith figure at a significant discounted price because you really wanted it and I felt bad about taking so long on the other stuff. Last time for anything like that.

X- The day you actually BUY or trade something with me, and I don't deliver you can feel free to gripe, complain and slander to your hearts content. Right now your just being a tool, and it shows. And another thing, don't presume to tell me how to try to run my business. You couldn't even keep yours open, with people giving you stuff to sell.

I don't know where you got it into your head that everyone should listen to you opinion and then take it as gospel, but your constant whining, griping and derision is the reason why you got kicked off that board. Your burning bridges faster than you could ever possibly build them, and your running out of places to stand.

Skarapz- I don't hate you, I just don't like it when you feel the need to run your pie-hole about something you don't have any interests in just to stir the pot. Like now. Personally, I think your probably a pretty nice guy, and certainly enthusiastic about Joe so you can't be entirely bad. I'd hope at any rate.

I'd also like to point out that this was a personal transaction that went bad and had nothing to do with the store. I'm a slow shipper, and everyone knows it. I don't try to pretend anything otherwise. I'm doing what I can to change that and have hired people to help with that problem, but the changes aren't going to happen overnight and they certainly aren't retroactive. All I can say is that if you pay for something, you will get it, and when you do the stuff will be the very best I can make. Even if you gripe about how long it takes.

Falcon07- Sorry about this stuff. Really.

Aly your the tool who just wants cash and got kicked off GTG at least i didn't do that. cuse the way you do business by ripping ppl off. This is why i wont do anything deal wise with you as i dont trust you !!!!!!!!!!

i dont need to buy anything from you to know how many ppl got riped off by you. it shows why dave who tried to fix your mistakes had enough of your BS and closed your store down. so just make things right. and stop being a ****head. you think your god and your not. you might be a cool guy in person cuse you know if you acted like this in real life no one would talk to you and would see the real person you are. its called CONMAN !!!!!!!

ME you have been band off more board then me. GTG was the first and last place. it wasnt daves idea either it was a mod who did it on his own i haven't burning bridges as much as you have. i don't say that what i say is gospel. you cant take any any negativity on your work all you want to hear is great job oh man thats awsome. your not god there are way better customizers out there then you. no im not one of them so dont even think thats the case.

lets see you got band from JC, yo joe and who knows how many others. and you cry like a little girl if you dont win every custom contest.

Joe- I've got no problem with that. X decided to wade into something that did not involve him in the least. I'll be happy to not to read his rambling, nonsensical tirades.

X- You want to continue to tell me anything, PM it. Otherwise, you and your opinions go back to non-existing.

To the public: Again, sorry that these two people decided to use a thread about the custom contest to grab a soapbox and preach about the evils of me. I'll do what I can to let it go and hopefully you'll be able to continue on unmolested.