$$$ Whats the most you would be willing pay for a figure? $$$

SpidermanClassics

Like the title says whats the most you would pay for a figure? Take you're favorite figure out of you're whole collection, and if you didnt have it whats the most you would be willing to pay for it?

AND whats the most you HAVE payed for a figure and or toy and what is it?

Fun little game huh?? :)

I paid $45.00 for a complete Giant Man at my LCS. I try not to go over 25 per figure. However, that is pretty steep. I would only pay that for a pretty rare figure. Customs are a whole different ball park.

I don't think I'd pay over $30 for an ML figure if it was one I really wanted, and didn't have.

The most I've ever payed for an ML was something like $25...and that was for Colossus. Most of the other figures that I bought outside of retail, I payed somewhere in the range of $10-15 for.

The most I've ever payed for any toy was for a mint/complete GI Joe Terrordrome playset. It was a little over $300. Too bad I don't have a place in my new toy room to display it, and I'm thinking about selling it now. :(

The most I've ever payed for an individual figure was $55.00...which was a mint/complete GI Joe V1 Stormshadow.

I would pay £50 for an ML. I have done before now. I think Absorbing Man came in at around £50, but that was rare... Can't think of any other I'd have paid so much for... Destroyer, maybe? Can't live without Thor villains...

Most I have paid for a figure: $250- for a boxed 1964 GIJOE Action Marine.

Most valuable figure in my collection: Andgor Toys customized 12" Guardian of Alpha Flight--probably "worth" around $500.

Most I would pay these days for any figure.......$50--but I'd wince for sure.

Most I would pay for a Marvel Legends figure........$30--but it really depends on who it is.

The most I've paid for a single figure is $130, I'm not saying which one though. I came very close to paying over $400 for a super rare figure one time but I came to my senses and didn't bid any higher.

Depending on whether I've had other recent major expenses, I would probably go as high as around $65-75 for something extremely rare like a ML 1 Stealth Iron Man or a packaged FF Classics Dragon Man.

Oddly enough, for something that's supposed to be super-rare, there sure seems to be a steady supply of Stealth Iron Man available on eBay.

I believe the most I ever paid was about $51 for the Iron Man/Mandarin Face-Off variant, but that was kind of an accident.

I paid nearly 80 dollars for the first Deadpool figure I bought a few years back (with S&H).

I bought another Deadpool for around 30 or 40 (with S&H) last year.

Just recently I picked up a custom Shatterstar for $43. It's very well done, I need to get different swords for it though, the guy used Deadpool's swords.

I'd probably say most I'd pay for a Marvel Legend would be around 80 bucks, but it would have to be super-rare and MOC (like Stealth Iron Man or Series 1 Toad) or a really well-done custom of a character I don't feel I could make (like that DP as Cap Kyle Robinson did).

Problably 30-50 dollars. I try to make the limit around 40 dollars that how much I paid for FF Classics Super Skrull MOC after shipping. I don't pay high prices anymore I have learned to shop around and look for the best price. I know people say if you really want the figure you will pay, but if you really really want the figure that won't slash your budget to pieces you will shop around and get a good bargin. I have noticed when you do that getting the figure gives you greater satisfaction.

I think I spent around $60.00 for Red Skull once.

I could not find him cheaper anywhere, and I looked and looked. And I really wanted him, so I finally just broke down and coughed up the $$$

Meh, he was worth it. I love him.

Well ! I paid for my Kang figure $80.00 , for my Absorbing man $ 95 . 00 and I got couple of figures that I paid like $40.00 or $45.00 but I am really happy whit them ....

The figures I really want cost way too much. So glad they made a 2nd Abomination (ML-13) and we are getting a new Absorbing Man. The originals were going for $90.00 and better.

I almost spent 25 bills on the Super Skrull, but when I got ready to pay, the price jumped up to double that and Forget about Kang, he is going for over $100.00 on CMD.

I may just have to customize my own Skrull ......

The figures I really want cost way too much. So glad they made a 2nd Abomination (ML-13) and we are getting a new Absorbing Man. The originals were going for $90.00 and better.

I almost spent 25 bills on the Super Skrull, but when I got ready to pay, the price jumped up to double that and Forget about Kang, he is going for over $100.00 on CMD.

That would problably cost more than buying it on ebay they always have them on there. Just shop around I found a seller that sold the regular Super Skrull for 25.00 and the two variants for 16.00 each. If you want the variants check my profile for a topic I just posted there are some up on ebay that haven't been bidded on yet there is a possibililty of getting both for under 20.00. As far as the regular one goes just hunt on ebay an I'm sure you'll find one in the 20 to 30 dollar range.

That would problably cost more than buying it on ebay they always have them on there. Just shop around I found a seller that sold the regular Super Skrull for 25.00 and the two variants for 16.00 each. If you want the variants check my profile for a topic I just posted there are some up on ebay that haven't been bidded on yet there is a possibililty of getting both for under 20.00. As far as the regular one goes just hunt on ebay an I'm sure you'll find one in the 20 to 30 dollar range.

Do customs count.

for Marvel Legends, my polaris vs. vulcan set - $120

for Transformers, my transformable G1 Masterpiece Ironhide - $600

The most I was ever willing to go was $20 each for MODOK series set of variants. I was never willing to pay over that which is why Brown variant Cable, Dark Phoenix, Absorbing Man, Dragon Man, and Kang never made it to my collection.

I figure there is a chance of them being rereleased.