Hey Movie Figure Fans!

Ryno

Nice photo! I'll try and get one up sometime

The only movie figure I have in my collection (not counting Transformers) is ML Blade.

Some of them don't look half bad...but I'm just not a huge fan of movie figures.

I'd probably buy some of the Iron Man figures if they didn't look anorexic from the waist down. :(

The only movie figure I have in my collection (not counting Transformers) is ML Blade.

After I posted this, I looked up at my Star Wars shelves and realized I just told a huge lie. @lol@

I've been seeing more and more people going, "hey you know what I actually like movie figures"

Hey you know what? I actually like movie figures. I always have (as long as they're action feature/gimmick-free).

I've got all the X Men, and my movie Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman look great with my ML Thing and Torch.

Yeah I have always liked movie figures. I really wished we would have gotten a cool Daredevil line. At the very least a more articulated DD, but anywho I love ff, spidey, and x-men waves probably some of my favorite figures in those lines

I love the movie figures:

MarvelStudios005.jpg

MarvelStudios001.jpg

Top- Spider-man Trilogy:

Green Goblin, Mary Jane, Doc Ock, Spider-man, Peter Parker's Moped, Sandman (mod), Venom, New Goblin.

MarvelStudios002.jpg

Second shelf- Marvel 1:

David Banner, Hulk Dog, Hulk, War Machine, Iron Man, Dr. Doom, Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch, Thing, Invisible Woman, Silver Surfer. (Coming soon: Iron Monger. the one I have now is on my comic shelf. :) )

MarvelStudios003.jpg

Third Shelf: X-men Trilogy:

Phoenix, Juggernaut, Pyro ©, Magneto, Toad, Sabretooth, Mystique, Rogue, Iceman, Wolverine, Storm (mod), Cyclops, Jean Grey (mod), Professor X, Beast, Colossus, Nightcrawler.

MarvelStudios004.jpg

Bottom Shelf-Marvel 2:

Vengeance, Ghost Rider, Blackheart, Daredevil, Punisher.

Forgot to mention: I only put characters over on the movie shelf if I have a comic figure for them. Like, I have movie versions of Blade, Care Taker, and Iron Monger, but they are on my comic shelves til I get/make other versions of them. ^_^ I plan on at least making Blade sooner or later.... :)

Also, I REALLY wish we had a movie Elektra... :(

thank you!! ^_^

Custom Surfer. ML5 Surfer with Modded shoulders, ML2 Dooms feet (magnets are still intact! ^_^ ), Street Fighter Hands (dunno who...), Archangel head, and the Surfboard had the special lines filled in.

Other Customs: Doom and Pyro. anything else is as is, or a slight mod. :)

thank you!! ^_^

Custom Surfer. ML5 Surfer with Modded shoulders, ML2 Dooms feet (magnets are still intact! ^_^ ), Street Fighter Hands (dunno who...), Archangel head, and the Surfboard had the special lines filled in.

Other Customs: Doom and Pyro. anything else is as is, or a slight mod. :)

What is your recipe for your Dr. Doom and flame-off Johnny Storm?

Your shelf looks awesome. I have moist of the movie heroes, now I am backtracking to get the rest. I'll probably start a villains shelf after that.

most of my collection is movie figures, they look more cool and more detailed and dont look as out of place like the comic book figures. still think we need x3 storm and pyro and callisto.

After I posted this, I looked up at my Star Wars shelves and realized I just told a huge lie. @lol@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Although, honestly, probably not considered the same thing. They never had another property (cartoon, comic, toyline, etc...) first. Movie Marvel figures is like EU Star Wars toys.

On topic. I dig some of the movie toys, all of the movies save for Elektra (eek!), but generally the Spider-Man figures and now the Iron Man toys are the only ones that I really liked.

Dr. Doom:

Series 2 Legs, hood

Series 3 Torso, Arms, crotch.

Sereis 4 Jacket, Head, mask

Everything else:

ML9 Bullseye Hands

I also painted the inside of his jacket red, as per that is how it is in the movie. I have had the paint for painting rubber for quite some time now, but only randomly found out that this paint I had was for painting rubber!!! I took a chance and it turned out ok!

Doom1.jpg

Doom2.jpg

Doom4.jpg

Doom5.jpg

Doom6.jpg

Johnny Storm:

-Head is Fantastic 4 movie series 2 Human Torch with flame on top of head removed, painted.

-Body is Both F4M Series 1 Human Torch and Mr. Fantastic

photos065-1.jpg

photos063.jpg

photos061-1.jpg

photos064-1.jpg

photos062-1.jpg