classic Avengers group shots

thanos0341

No Ironman vs Cap crap, no Luke Cage, no freakin Wolvy,Spidey, Dr Strange, Ironfist, Echo, etc., just ol school group shots of the Avengers I grew up with in the late 70s-80s. When they truly deserved to be called 'Earth's mightiest' heroes!

Avengersmales1.jpg

Avengersgroupshot4.jpg

Avengersco-ed3.jpg

Perez classic 70s/80s & late 90s lineups were & always will be the real Avengers to me!

where did u get that wonderman? best costume ever.. also black panther looks diff than the ml one, i also c u r missing wanda (scarlet witch) i guess u're like me.. i refuse to buy such an ugly figure hehe

cool stuff

Oh, never mind Thanos. The 3rd picture finally opened up for me to see it. Even Spider Woman looks good in that shot. Surprised you don't have Hawkeye in the group. That guy epitomizes what it means to be an Avenger.

The dio is the Buffy library diorama. Hawkeye, Herc & Falcon are undergoing customizing surgery at the moment as I don't like the way TB/Hasbro did them. Clint & Falc are too puny & I hate Herc's long torso & stupid grin! Also forgot to includ Moonknight as he did have a decent run as a member of the west coast team.

The dio is the Buffy library diorama. Hawkeye, Herc & Falcon are undergoing customizing surgery at the moment as I don't like the way TB/Hasbro did them. Clint & Falc are too puny & I hate Herc's long torso & stupid grin! Also forgot to includ Moonknight as he did have a decent run as a member of the west coast team.

i think you should have sersi and crystal customs... they would really suit your classic avengers.

i think you should have sersi and crystal customs... they would really suit your classic avengers.

Crystal, maybe, though I consider her more a member of the inhumans. Sersi, meh, never liked that character.

Does Black Panther reuse the torso from TNA Jeff Hardy?!

no, sanjay something.

I don't consider tha Hulk an Avenger due to him only being a reluctant member for only an issue & a half!

Characters such as Hulk, Spidey, DD, have always been lone wolfs & look totally out of place as team members IMO, Ironfist & Power man will always be a 2 man team in my eyes & wolvy will always be an X-man in my team lineups. Bendis has totally destroyed the Avengers I grew up with & filled the team with minor hitters that Thor alone could whoop the crap out of!

Earth's mightiest? Not when your current heavy hitter is Luke Cage!

Does Black Panther reuse the torso from TNA Jeff Hardy?!

no, sanjay something.

I don't consider tha Hulk an Avenger due to him only being a reluctant member for only an issue & a half!

Characters such as Hulk, Spidey, DD, have always been lone wolfs & look totally out of place as team members IMO, Ironfist & Power man will always be a 2 man team in my eyes & wolvy will always be an X-man in my team lineups. Bendis has totally destroyed the Avengers I grew up with & filled the team with minor hitters that Thor alone could whoop the crap out of!

Earth's mightiest? Not when your current heavy hitter is Luke Cage!

Now i think hulk is a definate avenger, he was one of the first. and luke cage is VERY strong, and ironman is the current heavy hitter

Thanos, the lineup you have is great, but as an Avengers fan, I love the New Avengers as well. No, they are not the single "mightiest" team anymore, but they hold their own. I love Luke Cage as an Avenger. I am happy that Spidey is an Avenger (trust me, Peter needs help!!!), not sure I liked Dr Strange as a member or Iron Fist, but the mix is interesting.

However, my favorite line-ups included Iron-Man, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, the Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Black Panther, and the Wasp.

I now have to hunt down for that Buffy library dio. That display is sweet!!!!!

Are you going to do another flick with Falcon, Herc, and the Beast in the classics?

Avengers1a.jpg

Avengers1b.jpg

DUDE!!! Why is Tony Stark totally doing the nasty to his own helmet? Is this his way of dissing the Ultimates???