Always Look at a Figure Before You Open it.

Action Figure Soundwave

Hi Guys, Word of advice Always Look at a Figure Before You Open it....Especially if it's a rare figure...... Anyway, I recently found a sealed Gold Ironman fron series 1 , and I said to myself that since I'm soon going to be doing a huge Armoy Diorama , I'll just go ahead and open this little bad boy up.... Well after I had taken Ironman out I noticed that there was something wrong with him....

Here tell me if you can notice it.

Misfooted1.jpg

And After I saw it I said #$%&.........

Oh phew, well at least you didn't pay big bucks for him.

I know that doesn't soften the disappointment though, any way you can cover it up, or do you not wanna mess with it because of it's rarity?

damn that sucks

was it his leg a different colour, o bad luck can you pain it, hope you can.

i bought a x men classics iceman and opened it but the arm wasnt even attatched to the rest of the figures but didnt notice until it was too late.

you could give him the regular version's legs and repaint him, or use a black arachnis head and helmet cast (i know for sure he has this one) and regular iron man body. i dont really know what else to tell you, except pray to god hasbro re-releases it.

i bought a x men classics iceman and opened it but the arm wasnt even attatched to the rest of the figures but didnt notice until it was too late.

umm, hes got two right legs. i dont think you can repaint that...

ya that happened to me with my new mark 2 iron man from the movie, he had 2 left legs so he wouldnt stand up straight, but at least i was able to buy a new one, with you thats a rarity.

Actually no , he's got a left and a right leg ....... the only problem is the color of the right lower leg......

ya that happened to me with my new mark 2 iron man from the movie, he had 2 left legs so he wouldnt stand up straight...

Or dance for that matter.

Sucks when things like this happen. If I can find it, I'll post a pic of a Ninja Wolverine with 2 right arms. I noticed his predicament in the store and quickly snatched him up. In storage right now, but I took a pic after opening him, quite funny.

Actually no , he's got a left and a right leg ....... the only problem is the color of the right lower leg......

oh, did not notice that. that sculpt is really screwed up then.

Hi Guys, Word of advice Always Look at a Figure Before You Open it....Especially if it's a rare figure...... Anyway, I recently found a sealed Gold Ironman fron series 1 , and I said to myself that since I'm soon going to be doing a huge Armoy Diorama , I'll just go ahead and open this little bad boy up.... Well after I had taken Ironman out I noticed that there was something wrong with him....

Here tell me if you can notice it.

Misfooted1.jpg

And After I saw it I said #$%&.........

just repaint it dude... i have problems with my iron man figs too... my 1st app iron man gold variant has 2 left feet... and my modern armor iron man has something wrong in his arms... i don't know what to call it, but it's the protruding "guard" in his arms... mine has guards that are both for the left arm... so, my iron man has his right arm guard on the inside... hope you get it, 'cause i don't really know how to explain it properly.

my colossus came with two right arms. and i remmeber being so pissed, oh well.

I got an X-Men classics Rogue with short hair and jacket from a trade and when i looked at her i noticed she had 2 right arms. @grumpy@

I haven't opened her yet, i also remember someone else on here posting that they had one with 2 left arms, i think i PMed him about an arm trade but never got a reply so if you're reading this... You wanna trade???

My Omega Red has two right upper arms and a Colossus with two left feet. No Russian dance jokes please. :)

wow, those are two minor disfigurements... ones you wouldn't really notice unless you have the figure opened and in your hands. i still have most of my ML figures MOC. i'm haunted by the idea that a good number of them could be flawed in this particular way. i've always been one to check the paint jobs but never duplicate/misplaced body parts. yikes!

I still think it's funny people are talking about limbs in the wrong places when that wasn't even the point of this thread. :P