Marvel Legends Cancelled?

mckul33

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But wait a minute here,

This is the same message board where every other thread pitched a b***h about Hasbro ML. *IF* the line were to ever be canceled would that not constitute three pages of cheer and joy?

This is the same message board right?

I think I'll take my confusion and go to bed.

Retooling, likely; canceled, no. Considering all that Hasbro has been showing for it's upcoming releases in the series, I really don't believe they're gonna cancel this cash-cow of their's.

If they put the line on hiatus for a bit to retool it, then more power to them. Personally, I would rather wait a few months more for the next wave and have good sculpts than have it sooner and suffer another Banshee or Classic Cap.

Whats wrong with FA Cap? he's perfect for the character(minus the more orange color of the gloves and boots) heck, would be a better over all classic Cap(cept the stripes would be a bit thin) then ML1 Cap with the right head colors and shield.

As for the line being canceled? yeah right, the TB guys wouldn't have been brought back on board for a canceled line.

But wait a minute here,

This is the same message board where every other thread pitched a b***h about Hasbro ML. *IF* the line were to ever be canceled would that not constitute three pages of cheer and joy?

This is the same message board right?

I think I'll take my confusion and go to bed.

actually its a totally different board about a totally different thing

Just wondering, but has there been any word about when the next wave will come out? It kills me that the number one comic book character I want, Black Bolt, is on hold.

Me and you both, me and you both. I love Black Bolt too, sucks finally I get an oppurtunity to get him and he is taking forever to hit stores, I'll just be patient.

Hasrbo cancelling!?!?!?

With the two packs coming, HML4 protos and Spiral shown already, convention exclusives offered and`people from TB joining the Hasbro team!?!?!?

Come OOOOOOOOON, that`s just @poop#

i dont think hasbro would cancel the line.

short and simple. i like it.

you know this reminds me of last year when we were waiting for hml3 last year. again we all thought it was cancel and what happened it showed up and we were happy. i'm starting to think collector are like druggies. they need a fix alot. lol :P

?????? im lost ??????? is it cancelled or not?????/

i work for hasbro and their is an upcoming wave with .....

winter soldier

polaris

grizzly

sauron

dum dum dougan

spiral

firestar

rogue

baf - odin

joke, lol :)

to quote someone '' why so serious''

Ok so we're slow at work this morning so I decided to go straight to the top and get the scoop. I called hasbro directly and they sent me to customer service and what did CS tell me!? He had'nt heard that.They have no information on upcoming lines so I'm going to wait a bit and try a new line of questioning and ask about a specific figure in an upcoming wave.So I'll report back and if I'm not happy I'll share the direct Hasbro ##.

Now this would be REALLY funny, if true.

A few months back, someone posted very similar information about LEGENDARY HEROES being canceled. Everyone said "Yeah, right! Another silly rumor!"

And then...All of a sudden...It's true! No more LCBH!

And now, here comes "...Another silly rumor!".

Like I said, if true, this would be really funny...And not at all (at least to me) surprising. I mean, c'mon...It's Hasbro!

#US1#

Ok so we're slow at work this morning so I decided to go straight to the top and get the scoop. I called hasbro directly and they sent me to customer service and what did CS tell me!? He had'nt heard that.They have no information on upcoming lines so I'm going to wait a bit and try a new line of questioning and ask about a specific figure in an upcoming wave.So I'll report back and if I'm not happy I'll share the direct Hasbro ##.

Hate to tell you, but even if it is true, Customer Service would not provide confirmation UNTIL the corporation makes an official notification. Until that time, their job is to deliver a canned, boilerplate message about Hasbro and their products.

#US1#

ARGH!

Now would definately be a good time for a Q&A Guys!

We've been asking for it, through all the negative talk, and gotten nothing.

Like I thought there is no desire to save this line just drive it into the dirt.

Now I'll say it.

HASBRO BASTARDS, YOU KILLED MY TOY LINE!!!

Ok HUGE update.....I just called again and here's what I got(the trick is ask about specific figures) I asked about Nova first....She said that Nova has been shipped to all major retailers WM,TRU,KB, Target then I asked about Black Bolt and he hasn't been released yet(I thought they were the same wave) I then asked about King Hulk and she said that He and BB were both 2nd quarter releases and that they were in the same wave!!! Perhaps there is a rearranging going on....But again she said Nova has shipped so take that for what you will...

you know she probally just said that to shut u up? i hope not cause it mean that they are coming. either that or she doesn't have a clue what going on and she's hoping by telling you this it will spread.

Yeah, they don't know anything at retail levels about this.

Now If someone got confirmation from Hasbro or someone official, that would help me relax or give final closure.

I am so sick of them making us speculate all this crap. So much for customer satisfaction, or hell even customer communication.

No, she had a nice tone as I can usually tell when I'm being given lip service(trust me, I'm CS for a Major health company)and she wasn't trying to pass me off...Her info was genuine for what she was able to tell me as she said they have info for three months ahead.So we'll see.

**** If you want just call yourself it's an 800 ##.

800-327-8264

it not that i don't believe you mate. im one of the people who hope your info is true. i just feel that if they were sent out we would have heard something from asia or something. anybody check runlikehero.com?