Cobra Night Watch

Sorry, I'm not the best photographer. It doesn't help these guys are all dark, but that's ok. I can take more.

Actually found these guys at TRU the other day. I'm not sure how I feel. I like the colors. They even have different colors on the eyebrows (though I don't know if they show in the pics).

The reason I'm not sure how I feel is they all come with inappropriate equipment, IMO. I mean it's great they have individual gear, but I'd rather have a S.A.W. Viper and Laser Viper then those two guys with the heavy machine gun and laser rifle.

But they DO come with "bonus" weapons on the side which is cool. Too bad they aren't AKs.

Funny thing too, I haven't actually opened any of my 25th figures. Not sure why, lol. I don't intend to keep them MIB. Just haven't yet.

So I'll take more, open, later

CobraNightWatch1.jpg

CobraNightWatch2.jpg

Funny thing too, I haven't actually opened any of my 25th figures. Not sure why, lol. I don't intend to keep them MIB. Just haven't yet.

So I'll take more, open, later

Wait for a holiday or your birthday. You're going to have lots of fun. :D

I like this pack. Now that I see it, I'll buy it as soon as my TRU gets it.

Saw them last week at TRU, passed as its very un Cobra imo. Or at least what I see as Cobra. I am not a fan of Camo Cobra uniforms, never have been. Did grab the sweet Snake Eyes set though.

Draven